VALKSENVARD RACEWAY beta

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
rgaede
Team: Privateer

Re: VALKSENVARD RACEWAY beta

Post by rgaede »

I really like it, the only complaint I have, and over half my crashes came from this, is that I have no idea where I'm going when the track crsis crosses over itself. I don't konw if I'm supposed to jump over this section or not, but it does get a little disorienting. An actual map would help this out tremendously.

And no I don't think that it needs to be smoothed at all.
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
moorin

Post by moorin »

kool well if someone told me how to make a map i will do :wink:
YAMAHA privateers moorin,
if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin!
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

krb_danke#21 wrote:is the shitiest track ive even play in a mx game
the ruts arent finished
texture sucks
sky sucks
0 ambient of gp track
0 ambient of motocrosstrack
no object
no replica
no fun factor
no track
Does someone want to explain what 'beta' means to this kid...damn...go back to setting the Brazilian mini cycle world on fire please.

This is probably the funnest track I've played in this game yet. Yea its hard, but its hard for all the right reasons. Its not hard because you are trying to avoid dropping the nose over a jump, its hard just like motocross, you have to really pick your lines well and focus ahead. Its a very rewarding track to get right. Yea, it needs work, but the displacement map is mint. I hope you take the time to finish this track off, it will for sure be one for the record books.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

Phathry25 wrote:
krb_danke#21 wrote:is the shitiest track ive even play in a mx game
the ruts arent finished
texture sucks
sky sucks
0 ambient of gp track
0 ambient of motocrosstrack
no object
no replica
no fun factor
no track
Does someone want to explain what 'beta' means to this kid...damn...go back to setting the Brazilian mini cycle world on fire please.

This is probably the funnest track I've played in this game yet. Yea its hard, but its hard for all the right reasons. Its not hard because you are trying to avoid dropping the nose over a jump, its hard just like motocross, you have to really pick your lines well and focus ahead. Its a very rewarding track to get right. Yea, it needs work, but the displacement map is mint. I hope you take the time to finish this track off, it will for sure be one for the record books.
haha ouch. thats hillarious tho. but ya anyway, the track isnt finished but its a damn good start. i too hope it gets finished.
moorin

Post by moorin »

wow didnt know people wanted this thing finished, i will get it sorted out soon just after the mxon, and krb thanks for nothing, if i can remeber correctly your leirop replica is terrible and the long ruts are so un-realistic i laughed but i didnt say anything bad about you track since you put the time and effort in like i did and its only a beta so leave me to it and it will look right!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Piss off dude, Lierop puts this track to dead, 1000 times over. As does any other track released (well almost). This track has absolutely no flow.
moorin

Post by moorin »

welcome to sand racing my friend, if you have ever raced in sand i can tell you the last thing in your mind is "wow this track really does flow well" lmao get a grip dj his ruts have square tops on them like he has taken a carpenters router to a mx track. i really did think you were alright dj but tbh your a typical arrogant, un-justified bruce!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Well, if thats the case, you wouldn't mind getting rid of that base texture I made?
moorin

Post by moorin »

yeh sure no worries il be glad to get rid of your crappy seaside sand texture
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Well, as I said, base texture. Thats what sand looks like when you don't ride on it
moorin

Post by moorin »

whatever dj if you dont like the track dont post in here, i said at beginning to use CONSTRUCTIVE critism so to turn around and say
DJ wrote:Piss off dude, Lierop puts this track to dead, 1000 times over. As does any other track released (well almost). This track has absolutely no flow.
i knew you would have nothing good to say about it anyways as always. its not my fault you cant ride it as am banging out clean laps constantly now and its awesome! just because this track breaks the mold and it hasnt being made to flow because you the rider has to make it flow like in real life doesnt mean you should hate on it.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

That's more because you attacked danke.

And, hell, I haven't even downloaded it yet because I can tell you I won't want to ride it.

Not my style, at all.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

ok i kno i shouldnt attepmt to be in this but some part in me just had to

i absolutly hate lierop
this track isnt the funnest thing i ever rode but its by far not the worst
honestly i didnt like the sand texture to much either there was no water around so no point in having some beach sand
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

i can tell you moorin i know how is the sand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgAMPvDvN40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1rZIjY5 ... re=related

is me riding in the mx3 gp (laguna caren maybe you downloaded from mace-x)

a sand track, isnt it? lol

so you tell me and the guys we never riden sand?

i can tell you in the sand i can get full trottle, because its no traction so heavy

in youre track u cant go full trottle

so stop telling us we dont know the sand, maybe u dont know and you think its like that

cmon and thats not valkenswaard lmao
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Wow, this is supposed to be a replica? You need to study the track more. Look how fast these guys ride it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMzk4qr5mkU