All about making tracks for MX Simulator
ddmx

Re: JLV Question

Post by ddmx »

if anything, i think best times will get better
moorin

Post by moorin »

i cant wait to practise some mega seat bounces!
YAMAHA privateers moorin,
if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin!
ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

jlv wrote:I will do that but as DJ said I really want to get multiplayer going soon.

As for the updated rider, I was having some major handling problems with the looser rider movement but I think I'm finally hitting on some settings that work.
K well i have two more questions:

1: How is the multiplayer coming along?
2: Are you still going to update the rider model? (I know that you are trying to add bones, but are you going to make the rider model a continous mesh instead of 9 seperate objects?)

I would be more than willing to help make the rider model, so that we have a better uv map to work with cause the one right now is very hard to work with, and im sure a few of the elite modelers around here would love to help out on the rider model so that you can work on the multiplayer aspects.
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

ShowtimeMx wrote:
jlv wrote:I will do that but as DJ said I really want to get multiplayer going soon.

As for the updated rider, I was having some major handling problems with the looser rider movement but I think I'm finally hitting on some settings that work.

2: Are you still going to update the rider model? (I know that you are trying to add bones, but are you going to make the rider model a continous mesh instead of 9 seperate objects?)

I would be more than willing to help make the rider model, so that we have a better uv map to work with cause the one right now is very hard to work with, and im sure a few of the elite modelers around here would love to help out on the rider model so that you can work on the multiplayer aspects.
another?
i know 2 ppl with new rider models waiting to have the boned rider to put them ingame xD
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

ShowtimeMx wrote:

Oh there's something being worked on :wink: (I don't think I'm in the position to give away any info, thats up to the people that are actually working on the rider)
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

DJ wrote:
ShowtimeMx wrote:

Oh there's something being worked on :wink: (I don't think I'm in the position to give away any info, thats up to the people that are actually working on the rider)
yeah same here
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...