PMS Mega Supercross series - Round 2

Moderator: Phathry25

Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

PMS Mega Supercross series - Round 2

Post by Phathry25 »

Thanks to staydown for making warehoused 3, well and 1 and 2 as well. Download the mega sized track below.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tsecea9ks ... 2.rar/file

I also wanted to make it clear that bonus points can be earned for things other drinking. So if you're not a raging alcohalic you can still get yourself some of those sweet bonus points... Impress me... Also if you get penalty points and I suggest making a topic that clearly won't lead anywhere good, make the topic... :lol:

See everyone Sunday night at 10EST.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: PMS Mega Supercross series - Round 2

Post by yzmxer608 »

Phathry25 wrote:raging alcohalic
That might be a tad aggressive.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

Points from round 2. yzed was once again able to secure the precious most drunk award, while fuckin Jeremy Shirley won the racing again. Good news for all potential competitors though, yzed will be attempting to kill innocent animals in the northwoods of Wisconsin next Sunday night and will not be able to race.

yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I told myself I was going to get less xtra points this week, but somehow I ended up forgetting if I even finished the main again... Will see you in two weeks, hopefully not getting lapped so many times :lol:. Thanks for the fun again Phat.

Now if only we could coerce jlv to joining us one of these times... That'd go against the must be in discord rule though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Now if only we could coerce jlv to joining us one of these times... That'd go against the must be in discord rule though.
I would have to assess a 15 point penalty like I have for the others who were being stubborn. Nothing that the bonus points for being the one and only ilv couldn’t overcome though.