Future of PMS racing.

Moderator: Phathry25

Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Future of PMS racing.

Post by Phathry25 »

It's apparent that PMS racing cannot continue under the current format. Running on Wednesdays in between two nights of raceFactory just isn't going to work. I have no prizes to offer, just the fun and excitement of racing, and can't draw any entries between two nights of racing. Here's what I am thinking of doing.

Sunday nights at 11PM EST. Two classes, one for PMS invited riders, and one for everyone else. Both classes would be open to any bike for now. If we were to run the 2011 JLV SX's it would be PMS class 20 lap main event, and other class 15 lap main event. On other tracks it would vary, always with the premier class having more laps, but on the same bikes. I'd love to see 450 premier class, and 250 support class, but at this time I don't see the point as 95% of the players just want to race the 450's. I don't mind running the other class, as long as enough people are showing up to make it worth my while.

I just don't see any other day of the week working out with raceFactory monopolizing the racing the way it has so far. Don't be looking for a PMS race tomorrow night, I'll try to figure out something to run on Sunday nights, and as usual I am open to ANY suggetions. :D
Robert196

Re: Future of PMS racing.

Post by Robert196 »

Make it earlier? Some of us on the East Coast have school on Monday. We dont wanna stay up until 12:30 and get up at 5:40.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Yay! I'd actually be able to do some racing if you ran it that late. I'd be excited to do that for sure.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Awwww, it isn't our intention to "monopolize" the racing! I'm all for late races! I'm also all for any racing that I don't host! as I try to make SMA, EMF, PMS, MXSP races whenever I can make it haha
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I know that's not your intent. I'll try this out starting this coming Sunday. If people don't start showing up I'll just move along, lol.

On a side note, you guys having all the same great ideas I have for races really makes it hard for me to come up with fun new ideas for races. Thanks a lot you jerks!
DJD

Post by DJD »

Could do like a relay race, like the DITD thing. I saw them passing a bracelet or something.

We have Pala. :)