Please un-announce this thread JLV. :o)

Moderator: Phathry25

die996
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: Please un-announce this thread JLV. :o)

Post by die996 »

Phathry25 wrote:I don't see the point in running the MXS series for the time being. The people racing in it refuse to show any respect on track at all. People going WFO into the first turn of the main event because it's "funny". People pulling out perpendicular to the direction of the track in a pack of riders, and when the whole pack manged to avoid him he went wfo to the next corner to take them out. I could go on but why waste my time typing it, these people just don't care what I have to say anyways.

Maybe I'll go back to running the "B" series, maybe I'll go back to running the private series. Maybe I'll just stop trying to better the racing scene in MXS. The majority of people seem to be happy with it the way it is. I'm not, it's a fucking joke the way it is. The only good thing you have going is one series one day a week. And while the racing is better there, they still aren't doing enough to stop the stupidity that takes place out on the track every week.

How's that for a rant?
Please, do a B series, I beg!!! And do it on a European-friendly schedule. Maybe something like 11.30pm-1am CET (5.30pm-7pm ET)
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Just take a week off and have a scotch and a cigar(Mountain Dew and a Marlboro?) next monday night with your feet kicked up during the usual race time and you might experience a catharsis. Then, if we're lucky, you'll return all refreshed and ready to ban those types in the future, which is an easy judgement call. Then your authoritaw will be respected since that's obviously the only way. I volunteer to assist you if you think it'll help. You do help the community and deserve help(despite being such a smart-ass).
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Postma

Post by Postma »

Phathry25 wrote:I don't see the point in running the MXS series for the time being. The people racing in it refuse to show any respect on track at all. People going WFO into the first turn of the main event because it's "funny". People pulling out perpendicular to the direction of the track in a pack of riders, and when the whole pack manged to avoid him he went wfo to the next corner to take them out. I could go on but why waste my time typing it, these people just don't care what I have to say anyways.

Maybe I'll go back to running the "B" series, maybe I'll go back to running the private series. Maybe I'll just stop trying to better the racing scene in MXS. The majority of people seem to be happy with it the way it is. I'm not, it's a fucking joke the way it is. The only good thing you have going is one series one day a week. And while the racing is better there, they still aren't doing enough to stop the stupidity that takes place out on the track every week.

How's that for a rant?
Back to the original PMS, invite only? I had fun in the "B" series too, even though I was basically a sandbagger because I couldn't make the Thursday night races. I wish I could make more of these races, since I love racing the organized races. They just haven't been working with my schedule lately...

<hijack thread>

Someone needs to twist my arm a little to get me into this iRacing thing. I've been debating it for a while, and if you are gonna do a weekly race I'll be debating it even more. I have never really dabbled with car racing sims though, so I really have no idea what I'm in for.

</hijack>
Andrew Postma
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Phathry25 wrote:How's that for a rant?
Fantastic!

I say run it next week but don't race yourself, just keep a close eye on people and be harsh as hell judging things and kick them and ban them from the series on the spot, that'll weed out the douche bags and will leave better racing.

I have to get a new controller though, my throttle keeps sticking (it literally does when I let go of the trigger sometimes).

Oh, and WI up front of the East!!!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

If I were going to run a race that I didn't race in it would be the "B" class one. I liked the 250 shootout format because it allowed me to see how I stacked up against the 450 riders on a more even playing field. Plus it would be nice to have a group of 20 skilled riders in the main event if I could just get them to show up. Running that race format without racing myself would be like punishment for me, lol.

The "B" series would be 125's only, but with only 7 rounds left I don't see the point in such a short series. By the time people realized it was taking place it would be over.... At the beginning of the year when we have 78 people show up for rF's A1 I figured there was no way enough riders would show up for a race series with no prizes, no fancy website, and ran by an amateur. There clearly is now, but like I said it's too late to try and get something going. Not that I have enough clout to attract many riders anyways. :(
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I love the MXS Supercross series. Just ban the people for a race or two who ram people. And if someone just WFO into the first turn, kick them and do a restart. Simple, then if they return and do it again, ban them for the series.