PMS Fall 2018

Moderator: Phathry25

Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

PMS Fall 2018

Post by Phathry25 »

Finally pulling the trigger on getting something going again. Looking to get it rolling again Sunday night, November 4th at 10 EST, will have to do something supercrossy to get everyone in the mood for supercross. Will be switching to much more fun things come January, I have a LOT of great ideas that are going to be a frickin' blast.

For now I'm looking to compile a list of people interested in participating. We will be racing on a whitelisted server, and while points will be tracked we're really just here for fun. Joining the PMS discord channel will be mandatory for racing. Other than that common sense will have to prevail as far as racing antics go. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in join the discord channel or keep your eyes on this sub forum for future updates.

Hope to see you all in November.
Ddavis

Re: PMS Fall 2018

Post by Ddavis »

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Both Jones ans Phat active at the same time. What a weird week. Hope I can make some races, this sounds like fun. :)
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Champ has returned.

Remember that dope AX series you ran?

If you're fine with poorly placed quick decal job with very few objects (or someone wanting to step up to place nicer stuff) I'd be down to build a handful of AX tracks for you as I could just hammer them quickly and they're always sick gnar.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Lets see Winter Indoor :P
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yesss I was hoping you didn't just decide to not do it after you talked about it earlier this year. Looking forward to it!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.