2016 Greef Clothing Australian Supercross

Moderators: Jeremy150, nascarnate, Jay

J.Perry-669
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JPD

Re: 2016 Greef Clothing Australian Supercross

Post by J.Perry-669 »

round 3 sneak peeak
Like my Content? Like my Facebook page or Donate? https://www.facebook.com/JPerryDesigns6 ... 5656915070
Craig

Post by Craig »

Can i get the 450 demo ? would love to re-live how retarded kevin is
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

Craig wrote:Can i get the 450 demo ? would love to re-live how retarded kevin is
Same dude. Kid has 0 brain cells
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Round 2 down, 8 to go Pez, I can almost taste the wallet.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
BeezyBreezy
Crushed Dissenter
Team: META Racing AU

Post by BeezyBreezy »

onefoureight wrote:Round 2 down, 8 to go Pez, I can almost taste the wallet.
Why the is their always something to say with you?
Their is no need for the sarcasm and to be string a situation with yourself and Perry.

No wonder you both Despise each other.
Track Builder, Bike Skiner For Mx Sim and Others
If you would like to see more work from me, donatioans are always nice
Do Custom skins and Tracks for $$
https://www.paypal.me/TyraLynch
onefoureight

Post by onefoureight »

Suck my ass, make a better track and team.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
Craig

Post by Craig »

LOLOL
Ybroc28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ybroc28 »

bants
TH_722 wrote:Welcome to the "Middle Aged Men Who Stay On The Forums Bullying Young People Instead Of Supporting Their Families Nationals" featuring Team have a rod up my ass racing and all three of his brain cells.
BeezyBreezy
Crushed Dissenter
Team: META Racing AU

Post by BeezyBreezy »

onefoureight wrote:Suck my ass, make a better track and team.
My track was pacifically built to your standards as I can remember? "Change this Change That" Followed By "What the Fuck Have You Done You Retard"
There were some issues caused that I didn't notice but as far as I'm concerned have a dig when you have some what of an Idea how to use Track Editor along with PhotoShop.

Their isn't a thing wrong with the team. Half the people can't stand you and you arrogance and Pathetic attitude towards everyone Not to mention how negative it all is.

I run a team specifically cause I love to run my own Equipment and have cool positive vibes, The last thing I need is someone like your self being Negative towards everyone on the Team, All the Gear all the Bikes and all the Tracks I produce.

Since your so In love with yourself though "Team I Love Myself McLeod" Is an Available name.
Contact me when you want some ones Opinion on the stuff you produce cause I would love to be apart of the "Feed Back" Team.
Track Builder, Bike Skiner For Mx Sim and Others
If you would like to see more work from me, donatioans are always nice
Do Custom skins and Tracks for $$
https://www.paypal.me/TyraLynch
onefoureight

Post by onefoureight »

tl:dr, but your track sucked and as does your team.
onefoureight

Post by onefoureight »

BeezyBreezy wrote:
onefoureight wrote:Suck my ass, make a better track and team.
My track was pacifically built to your standards as I can remember? "Change this Change That" Followed By "What the Fuck Have You Done You Retard"
There were some issues caused that I didn't notice but as far as I'm concerned have a dig when you have some what of an Idea how to use Track Editor along with PhotoShop.

Their isn't a thing wrong with the team. Half the people can't stand you and you arrogance and Pathetic attitude towards everyone Not to mention how negative it all is.

I run a team specifically cause I love to run my own Equipment and have cool positive vibes, The last thing I need is someone like your self being Negative towards everyone on the Team, All the Gear all the Bikes and all the Tracks I produce.

Since your so In love with yourself though "Team I Love Myself McLeod" Is an Available name.
Contact me when you want some ones Opinion on the stuff you produce cause I would love to be apart of the "Feed Back" Team.
Actually you know what I'm gonna have a dig, the team was fuckin awesome up until you started to add people who openly admitted they hated me. And then you expect someone who's as big a shit stirrer as me to not have jabs at them? lmao, yeah that's on you, I could have asked you to remove them but it was your decision to add those tards and ruin the vibe so I made it my decision to leave.

I do remember helping you, I also remember telling you I'll be back to help you when I get back from work as it wasn't anywhere close to being finished and I was half way through doing a virtual lap for YOU. So you can expect my reaction "What the Fuck Have You Done You Retard" to be well deserved.

I could get all deep and meaning full about the 'love myself' bull shit you've concocted but I'm gonna let that one slide.

Also, I've been nothing but helpful to all the OG boys on that team, they needed a hand I helped them. (setups, riding tips, lines, video editing) and you know this, so boy you better watch the shit that comes out of your mouth or I'll shove you straight up my shit list.

And fucking lastly, don't get all ancy when I have jabs at Perry, you know I've got a wooden spoon as big as his ego to stir the pot, you make it out like you like him and then you send me shit like this behind his back because you're about as two faced as it gets.

Ty, suck my ass.

Finnmx144
Team: Vurbmoto

Post by Finnmx144 »

BEEF
skyzen wrote:You , byron and some byron's sucker of the FAG Army
No success in sim
Craig

Post by Craig »

Australian SX is now cancelled
GG thank fuck
Ybroc28
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ybroc28 »

pfft now maybe they can host something on a website that people can use :roll: :roll: :roll:
TH_722 wrote:Welcome to the "Middle Aged Men Who Stay On The Forums Bullying Young People Instead Of Supporting Their Families Nationals" featuring Team have a rod up my ass racing and all three of his brain cells.
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

Craig wrote:Australian SX is now cancelled
GG thank fuck
well its not but okay bro
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion