2015-16 Yamaha Plan | Skinning Competition

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Robert36
Team: LimitedDecal

Re: 2015-16 Yamaha Plan | Skinning Competition

Post by Robert36 »

There is a lot of argument over a Model for mx simulator,

If you don't have money for the .saf or the money for the model, you probably don't need it.
I don't Know if they are ever going to release this Yamaha, but they are making a way you can get a bike with your graphics you have "made your self"
at leased they are doing this, not every thing in life is free. They are putting Hours of work in a product you can obtain by earring it your self.
We are all lucky they are even trying to do this for us. if they wanted they could keep it to them self's and no one gets it. Be grateful, and its just a game. Games are meant to have fun, Not argue about how a model works or looks
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Robert36 wrote:There is a lot of argument over a Model for mx simulator,

If you don't have money for the .saf or the money for the model, you probably don't need it.
I don't Know if they are ever going to release this Yamaha, but they are making a way you can get a bike with your graphics you have "made your self"
at leased they are doing this, not every thing in life is free. They are putting Hours of work in a product you can obtain by earring it your self.
We are all lucky they are even trying to do this for us. if they wanted they could keep it to them self's and no one gets it. Be grateful, and its just a game. Games are meant to have fun, Not argue about how a model works or looks
You're clearly fucking clueless who you are talking to. Pretty sure I know something about spending hours and releasing for free for the better of the community.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

checkerz wrote:
WellsMX524 wrote:Image
And please do me a favor and don't use the free tracks I provide to advertise the work you're selling. I feel like the quality of my tracks make your bike appear better and if you want to use them I want a percentage of your sales.

Or do me a favor and just don't ever download one again and delete the ones you have. They are for the community, not for profit businesses to use.
Will do. However, you will never see a percentage of those sales because your work was released for free, and there is no license saying otherwise.

Sorry you feel that way.

If you haven't noticed, everything is a work in progress...even the release plan itself. Nothing is being sold until it is completely finished and we are satisfied. We are releasing the bike to the community for FREE at some point (and in a timely fashion.) However, the people who want it bad enough can pay for it. Should the community be patient, and I'm not counting on it, by the way, they will be rewarded with the full template and JM's.

And yes, the software I am using is 100% legit. Going to school has it's perks.

However, thank you for your tracks, sorry you feel that way. Have a great day.
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

"If you don't have money for the .saf or the money for the model, you probably don't need it." What in the actual fuck does that mean? You need to learn to write a paragraph that isn't comprised solely of fallacy and uninformed emotion. Just because someone cannot afford the model doesn't mean they don't need it. Do starving children in Africa need food? They can't afford it, so I guess they do not need it based on your definition of need. :roll:
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
Robert36

Post by Robert36 »

"If you don't have money for the .saf or the money for the model, you probably don't need it." What in the actual fuck does that mean? You need to learn to write a paragraph that isn't comprised solely of fallacy and uninformed emotion. Just because someone cannot afford the model doesn't mean they don't need it. Do starving children in Africa need food? They can't afford it, so I guess they do not need it based on your definition of need. :roll:
This is mx simulator, calm down
Robert36

Post by Robert36 »

checkerz wrote:

You're clearly fucking clueless who you are talking to. Pretty sure I know something about spending hours and releasing for free for the better of the community.

This was not directed straight to you, I know what you have made for the community, and I am great full for it
salamanda101
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by salamanda101 »

great full
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

I thought you couldn't profit off of School licences software. Hence the term educational use only.
On a side note, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Chris, what happened?
Hi
WellsMX524

Post by WellsMX524 »

Boblob801 wrote:I thought you couldn't profit off of School licences software. Hence the term educational use only.
On a side note, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Chris, what happened?
Yeah, however that's not the case. Theres plenty of discounted software for alumni.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

Why didn't you use the term graduate? Did you fail?
Hi
WellsMX524

Post by WellsMX524 »

Boblob801 wrote:Why didn't you use the term graduate? Did you fail?
Did you?
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

No, I passed. The ceremony is next year. I only have enough tickets for my family though, sorry.
Hi
WellsMX524

Post by WellsMX524 »

Boblob801 wrote:No, I passed. The ceremony is next year. I only have enough tickets for my family though, sorry.
Adorable. I thought what we had was special?
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

It was but then you started using strange words, I'd never heard.
Hi
WellsMX524

Post by WellsMX524 »

Anywho, well done on graduating, alumnus.