GoHardRacing Strawberry Yamaha Team Bike!

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Dillyx
Team: Privateer

GoHardRacing Strawberry Yamaha Team Bike!

Post by Dillyx »

This is like my 4th bike so please don't hate. I did not do the modeling. I only did the bike skinning and color way for it. Let me know what you guys think! This is my first post on the forum also.

---------------------------LINK----------------------------
http://www.mediafire.com/file/e8g5l1jh8 ... e.saf/file
Dillyx

Re: GoHardRacing Strawberry Yamaha Team Bike!

Post by Dillyx »

Forgot to post the screenshots lol. I tried but it didnt work the first time. Sorry Guys and Gals!
Dillyx

Post by Dillyx »

Can someone help me with posting on the forums? I made this bike skin but i can't post the screenshots i took to preview what your downloading?
TiddyG

Post by TiddyG »

Dillyx wrote:Can someone help me with posting on the forums? I made this bike skin but i can't post the screenshots i took to preview what your downloading?
Upload them to imgur, then click on the upload image and it should have a bunch of links on the side that have links in them, copy and paste the one that says bbcode i think. Should have this on either side of the link:
TiddyG

Post by TiddyG »

TiddyG wrote:
Dillyx wrote:Can someone help me with posting on the forums? I made this bike skin but i can't post the screenshots i took to preview what your downloading?
Upload them to imgur, then click on the upload image and it should have a bunch of links on the side that have links in them, copy and paste the one that says bbcode i think. Should have this on either side of the link:
Oops should have [img]*insert%20link%20here[/img]
Dillyx

Post by Dillyx »

Heres the screenshots!
Dillyx

Post by Dillyx »

TiddyG wrote:
TiddyG wrote:
Oops should have [img]*insert%20link%20here[/img]

Thanks man! Got it to work!