Fund Release 2021 CRF450RW

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Spark
Team: Spark Gang

Fund Release 2021 CRF450RW

Post by Spark »

Posting for LC Creations

Hi everyone

I decided to make a fund release for my CRF450RW that will be a great for the community and everyone can use it
The community has had enough of overpriced $100 bikes.
So how fund release work:
I will make a jackpot with a goal
Everyone is able to give what they can.
When the amount is reached, i will drop PSD and JM's
No refunds the jackpot will be open until the goal is reached
The amount for that bike is 700 € , you think it's expensive?
Keep in mind only 7 people would have to pay full price for it to get released
You will be informed on my Facebook page when the jackpot is done
Huge thanks to asko for making the render with me, without him that render would not be possible.

Here is the jackpot PayPal

Here is the bike link to test in game Download

Here is the the 3d view of the Model
MatMicMar

Re: Fund Release 2021 CRF450RW

Post by MatMicMar »

Can we please get this released please it is the best model in the game!!!!
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

Fire
Mlacore33
Team: LMR Kawasaki

Post by Mlacore33 »

757 bucks holy cow :shock:
Hayden_Scott
Team: District D|Brainsick

Post by Hayden_Scott »

DUDE I CANT WAIT :lol:
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Mlacore33 wrote:757 bucks holy cow :shock:
NineFour
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Holeshot Graphics

Post by NineFour »

This is not worth the money, No offense.
nathanjames

Post by nathanjames »

NineFour wrote:This is not worth the money, No offense.
Gotta respect the hustle though. Go big or go home..
Djlove04
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by Djlove04 »

Not the quality of Jeremy / Isaiah or Josh but not bad imo. Hes doing a file release to the community for $757 which would be equal to 7.5 people buying one of Jeremy's / Isaiah's or Josh's bikes. Which these creators sell one bike to way more than seven people. You pay for the quality though.
SMITH_119

Post by SMITH_119 »

Imagine it getting to $756 and no one else donates lol
Tiago Freitas #23
Team: JR Racing Team

Post by Tiago Freitas #23 »

Oof didn't know models are getting so expensive, anything more than 100 dollars is throwing money away, no offense.
I remember back in 2017 I bought Jay's 2017 Kawi for 25 bucks, which seemed reasonable. Even when you buy all DLCs in any MXvsATV game you spend way less than 750 dollars.

The thing is that most of the people buy these bikes for their team, but what about those who just want to throw their custom skins and ride it for fun, they'll never spend 750 bucks.

When we look at the TM Factory site, we had so many free models to use and for the past 2-3 years we only have a few free bikes such as Yamaha and Husky. I'm really getting to a point that I'm going to model my own version of a bike, and it's quite hard and time consuming and when I do that I'll make it free for everyone to use because this is what the forums are made for, making people happy by giving their favorite model for free :D

I really wish people charged anything below 100 for a bike model.

Big text I got here, some maybe won't get it, some will.

Just a question, can we get .Blend files too? :lol:
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

Djlove04 wrote:
Not the quality of Jeremy / Isaiah or Josh but not bad imo. Hes doing a file release to the community for $757 which would be equal to 7.5 people buying one of Jeremy's / Isaiah's or Josh's bikes. Which these creators sell one bike to way more than seven people. You pay for the quality though.
I'd rather pay $100 and be one the 1/7 people that has the model then help pay towards a bunch of people i don't even like to have it for free with 0 Intentions of ever helping pay towards it.
Spark

Post by Spark »

Tiago Freitas #23 wrote:Oof didn't know models are getting so expensive, anything more than 100 dollars is throwing money away, no offense.
I remember back in 2017 I bought Jay's 2017 Kawi for 25 bucks, which seemed reasonable. Even when you buy all DLCs in any MXvsATV game you spend way less than 750 dollars.

The thing is that most of the people buy these bikes for their team, but what about those who just want to throw their custom skins and ride it for fun, they'll never spend 750 bucks.

When we look at the TM Factory site, we had so many free models to use and for the past 2-3 years we only have a few free bikes such as Yamaha and Husky. I'm really getting to a point that I'm going to model my own version of a bike, and it's quite hard and time consuming and when I do that I'll make it free for everyone to use because this is what the forums are made for, making people happy by giving their favorite model for free :D

So i think you missed the point of this? Basically when he reaches the goal he will release the bike for free to everyone... if you dont understand heres the discord https://discord.gg/ndsEMfw
Tiago Freitas #23
Team: JR Racing Team

Post by Tiago Freitas #23 »

Spark wrote:
So i think you missed the point of this? Basically when he reaches the goal he will release the bike for free to everyone... if you dont understand heres the discord https://discord.gg/ndsEMfw
I know what he is doing. I was just putting some thoughts on the current state of Models and Skins forum
Tylerwren302
Team: FourLoko Designs

Post by Tylerwren302 »

Tiago Freitas #23 wrote:Oof didn't know models are getting so expensive, anything more than 100 dollars is throwing money away, no offense.

I texted him already if he’s releasing the blend file. He told me no, but a few others are getting it. Image
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Whats ifs I's wanteds to's sounds likes Squirrelys Dans'?