RMZ graphics release

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MXEVERYDAY
Team: Privateer

RMZ graphics release

Post by MXEVERYDAY »

Replicated by one of my friends Adam Crews
Be sure to give him credits if you run these for a team
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Bad Bitches

Re: RMZ graphics release

Post by JGeorge22 »

MXEVERYDAY wrote:
Ripped by one of my friends Adam Crews
hahaha they probably arnet, but wouldn't surprise me if they were
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

MXEVERYDAY wrote:
Ripped by one of my friends Adam Crews
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
MXEVERYDAY

Post by MXEVERYDAY »

No, actually they aren't... I don't understand why all of you have to give him so much crap. Maybe, just maybe if you were nice to him he would be nice back..
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter

Post by honda boy 326 »

MXEVERYDAY wrote:No, actually they aren't... I don't understand why all of you have to give him so much crap. Maybe, just maybe if you were nice to him he would be nice back..
ive seen him try to skin..there is no way in hell he made these. Oh and I gave him a lot of chances and was nice too him, i can't repeat what he said to me on here. Adam dun fucked himself in this community.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JGeorge22 »

honda boy 326 wrote:
MXEVERYDAY wrote:No, actually they aren't... I don't understand why all of you have to give him so much crap. Maybe, just maybe if you were nice to him he would be nice back..
ive seen him try to skin..there is no way in hell he made these. Oh and I gave him a lot of chances and was nice too him, i can't repeat what he said to me on here. Adam dun fucked himself in this community.
MXEVERYDAY

Post by MXEVERYDAY »

What exactly have you seen him skin... Ive seen all his work, and im 100% sure you have seen none of it..
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter

Post by honda boy 326 »

MXEVERYDAY wrote:What exactly have you seen him skin... Ive seen all his work, and im 100% sure you have seen none of it..
He asked me to make a skin for him and he showed me what he made..and that is what lead into me blocking him on every social media site I am on.
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JGeorge22 »

MXEVERYDAY is so far up Adams ass. hes probably typing what Adam tells him too.
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

JGeorge22 wrote:MXEVERYDAY is so far up Adams ass. hes probably typing what Adam tells him too.
It probably is Adam :lol:
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

The IP's match up pretty well.
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

After talking to adam in teamspeak for quite some time now and recently meeting him irl, i don't see why he gets so much shit. As far as the skins go ive been in teamspeak with him and skyped him multiple times while he was making these skins because he would constantly show me his progress on all of them. If someone irl went around irl stealing peoples artwork, does that mean he isnt a good artist himself? absolutely not, give me a break. In fact why is everybody mad at adam? he did absolutely nothing, it wasn't even him that released the kawi. I know who it was but Im not going to say any names, adam has basically been involved with the wrong people at the wrong time and clearly got screwed for it. Yeah he can be a dick at times but seriously who cares. And no adam didnt tell me to say this nor have i talked to him today, I'm voluntarily saying out of my own reasons.
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JGeorge22 »

FlyinHigh wrote:After talking to adam in teamspeak for quite some time now and recently meeting him irl, i don't see why he gets so much shit. As far as the skins go ive been in teamspeak with him and skyped him multiple times while he was making these skins because he would constantly show me his progress on all of them. If someone irl went around irl stealing peoples artwork, does that mean he isnt a good artist himself? absolutely not, give me a break. In fact why is everybody mad at adam? he did absolutely nothing, it wasn't even him that released the kawi. I know who it was but Im not going to say any names, adam has basically been involved with the wrong people at the wrong time and clearly got screwed for it. Yeah he can be a dick at times but seriously who cares. And no adam didnt tell me to say this nor have i talked to him today, I'm voluntarily saying out of my own reasons.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ADAM CREWS HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter

Post by honda boy 326 »

FlyinHigh wrote:In fact why is everybody mad at adam? he did absolutely nothing
HAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. There is a reason why he is banned from almost everything. Again, I used to be friends with him, and was willing to help him with what ever he wanted. But then he went out of his way to spam my facebook, my company facebook, AND, got onto another account to spam me even more. All because I didn't make him a skin, when I was busy with real bikes. The day he proves he has matured and grown up is the day I'll talk to him again.
honda boy 326 wrote:Adam dun fucked himself in this community.
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

So tell me what he did wrong other than annoy some people?