Dabaum Designs 2014 National Kawisaki

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
m121c

Re: Dabaum Designs 2014 National Kawisaki

Post by m121c »

Ah I see, is it one of those "companies" that about 75% of the "skinners" in this community seem to have on facebook that just have some generic name? If it is legit please prove me wrong, but unless you don't own your own shop, printer, and have your own website I will fail to acknowledge your "company". As your FB page was only made last month and the majority I see on it is Mx Simulator related I find it hard to believe it is real company.

I'm just tired of seeing you and a few others that I named going around these forums like you're king shit of turd island and act like you know what you are talking about, let alone actually think you are good at it. I try not to bring people down but you and the rest of the goon squad are on every post lately bashing the person. If you were a real company owner which I would assume means you are an adult (hopefully a mature one at that) you could give the slightest care to what is good or bad, and would most likely try helping the person out, but no you insist on trying to continually comment on everything just being a douche.
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Bad Bitches

Post by JGeorge22 »

I am in the process of website, and I'm not getting a printer until summer (few more weeks) because I have barley any time to do the orders I have now? Because I have a lot of school to do. And what is wrong with my company name? Would you rather it be twenty2 designs? That's pretty gay, but I guess it's not "generic like elite decals, I don't understand what your trying to say about the name
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JGeorge22 »

I posted one thing one my page for mx simulator also.. About 5-10 other posts of real life... Sorry but your argument is invalid. And no I'm not an adult, I'm 16
m121c

Post by m121c »

You know what I think you are right, I guess every kid with a lemonade stand and a name for it have a company also.
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JGeorge22 »

I agree. But i still dont see whats wrong with my "buisness"
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JGeorge22 »

And also, i wasnt even being a douchebag about his skins, i said he was a dumbass for not spelling kawasaki right. Also, i did rag on hom for his other stuff, because i dont think he is ready to release things like that. And i love how you point out the "not known" as youd say, people thatake fun of them, but none of the "known" people
m121c

Post by m121c »

You missed the sarcasm completely.

The people I pointed out are constantly on every topic it seems like thinking their shit don't stink, and you all are being cocky as shit when you should not be at all. If you are as "good" as you think you are offer some help instead of just being arrogant about things. Calling a young kid a dumb ass is not helping anything other than make yourself look like an idiot. I call it how I see it, and lately all I have seen is that certain group of people posting, I apologize I called you all out specifically as you are only part of majority but I don't take back the truth.
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JGeorge22 »

When did i ever say i was good? Just because your not good, doesnt mean you dont know what good is? And i know im gonna loose this battle one way or the other, because your one of the popular faggots on mxsim and everyone likes you, stop brownosing people amd tell them the truth, i tell everyone straight up if there stuffs shit. Idgaf, its a video game. Half the kids dont even rode dirtbikes...
m121c

Post by m121c »

Giving helpful advice isn't brownosing? As far as I'm concered I have been nothing but truthful so far here in this thread.

If you want the truth here you go. Your little "Elite Decals" company is not a company, you are 16 you can't even legally have one. You most likely don't even know how to print things and you probably don't even know that a good printer/plotter combo can cost 10's of thousands of dollars. Your talk on the forums are way to big of footsteps for you to walk in, and you really I think you just need to sit back and keep to yourself. Your work isn't horrible but it's not that good yet, I believe if you stopped thinking you knew your shit and started to learn more about it more than you worry about others than you could really go some where with it. It's not your skills or content you make people won't like, it's the image/attitude you put forth.

Now as far as everyone liking me? That's a good one. :lol:
mxlegswaggin
Team: Factory volcom

Post by mxlegswaggin »

Half the kids dont rode dirt bikes your english sucks and your more than likely right, i raced moto till i was 12 i race bmx now because its cheaper and not everyone can drop 4k on a bike, and your point is invalid the people that dont ride prob. Know more about bikes than you do :lol: so quit talking shit your 16 grow the fuck up
Broke my leg on track walk...
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JGeorge22 »

Thats why il have an offer to get hired as a mechanic for someone? But dont worry, you know way more than me... Dirtbikes are $7000 + and who asked you your thoughts?
mxlegswaggin

Post by mxlegswaggin »

Im not talking about a brand new bike dumbass, and considering thi is on the fourm i believe i can voice my opinion dipshit and sure your going to be a machanic hmm cause last time i checked you actually have to go to college first :lol: and a brand new dirt bike goes anywhere from 7-12 thousand dollars
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JGeorge22 »

Bro... You are so heated right now your gonna blow
mxlegswaggin

Post by mxlegswaggin »

Lol "bro" im not even mad im stating that you sir are a dumbass that needs to learn a few things before you post some stupid remarks im not hating on you or your "company" but you have to have a license to be a mechanic i know cause my ex room mate is going to college to be a mech.
JGeorge22
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JGeorge22 »

Maybe like a professional team?