Seven Redbull Gear *RELEASE*

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter
Team: #UNBANOSweg

Re: Seven Redbull Gear *RELEASE*

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

Railin' N Trailin' wrote:KID! STOP! Anyone can add a redbull logo on a set of gear. This isn't "amazing". Stop creating new topics. PUT ALL YOUR GEAR COLORWAYS IN ONE POST!!!
Evan stop being a total fuck face to everyone on every topic, if someones new give them advice and ways they can improve without going full fucking asshole at them all the time. Do you really think that will help? And also i don't see you releasing anything around here often? people aren't going to release things if you cry at them every time they just try to be generous. Grow up.
"I love being gay!" - Andy Hack 07/06/2014
"Im worth 100 Dollars" - Justin Wood 01/04/2014
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
Twitter: @OwenHillman
Instagram: @OwenHillman
SevenMX
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Bill Sport Motor

Post by SevenMX »

Ronny_Rocket wrote:
Railin' N Trailin' wrote:KID! STOP! Anyone can add a redbull logo on a set of gear. This isn't "amazing". Stop creating new topics. PUT ALL YOUR GEAR COLORWAYS IN ONE POST!!!
Evan stop being a total fuck face to everyone on every topic, if someones new give them advice and ways they can improve without going full fucking asshole at them all the time. Do you really think that will help? And also i don't see you releasing anything around here often? people aren't going to release things if you cry at them every time they just try to be generous. Grow up.
Thanks man
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

Now im going to give you some advice bro, honestly it doesn't look amazing, but keep working hard and learning new things and everything will start to click together! Also like some people have already said, try releasing all of your things in one post, makes things a lot cleaner and a lot less hassle to download because its only in one topic. But remember to keep trying hard and it will pay off. :)
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
SevenMX
Crushed Dissenter

Post by SevenMX »

Ronny_Rocket wrote:Now im going to give you some advice bro, honestly it doesn't look amazing, but keep working hard and learning new things and everything will start to click together! Also like some people have already said, try releasing all of your things in one post, makes things a lot cleaner and a lot less hassle to download because its only in one topic. But remember to keep trying hard and it will pay off. :)
Will do :) :D
Railin' N Trailin'
Team: Nigerian Corndog

Post by Railin' N Trailin' »

Ronny_Rocket wrote:
HAHA, it's cause everyone lately has been total jokes. This kid is pissing a lot of people off. He has posted 3 topics, with 1 set of gear on each post, didn't give credits, and did it in just less than 30 hours.
Thanks for the advice, but this kid is not new. I have seen him comment and post things months ago. Good Day Sir.
http://www.youtube.com/user/EBG4MING
Timo Van Dyk wrote:You dont need to thanks me thanks the internet!
jlv wrote:I shit you not!
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

Well giving him shit isn't going to help the situation is it? Give him tips to help him out, if you keep saying shit about him and just letting him make the same mistakes he isn't going to realize what he is doing wrong. If you don't try help these people out there will be 100s of them doing it. So try give people advice instead of just being a asshole to them. I think he will respect the advice a lot more than being a asshole. Good day Fanny.
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

Please ask people if you should release something in the upcoming skins thread before you post something. This will make it so (no offense) bad stuff won't be released.
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

SevenMX wrote:
Also can you stop getting on my posts? Its my account and i can add what i want to it. Stop clicking to say something mean
Funny because jlv is just one click away from getting you banned. I believe he said some where that we are running out of space so the topics need to be something worth that space, I don't think this is it.
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

Jeremy JLV said that as a joke...
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
SevenMX
Crushed Dissenter

Post by SevenMX »

Railin' N Trailin' wrote:
Ronny_Rocket wrote:
HAHA, it's cause everyone lately has been total jokes. This kid is pissing a lot of people off. He has posted 3 topics, with 1 set of gear on each post, didn't give credits, and did it in just less than 30 hours.
Thanks for the advice, but this kid is not new. I have seen him comment and post things months ago. Good Day Sir.
Actually i joined 1 month ago
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

Don't carry it on SevenMX, Just drop it now bro, learn the lesson and move on.
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
Railin' N Trailin'
Team: Nigerian Corndog

Post by Railin' N Trailin' »

Ronny_Rocket wrote:Well giving him shit isn't going to help the situation is it? Give him tips to help him out, if you keep saying shit about him and just letting him make the same mistakes he isn't going to realize what he is doing wrong. If you don't try help these people out there will be 100s of them doing it. So try give people advice instead of just being a asshole to them. I think he will respect the advice a lot more than being a asshole. Good day Fanny.
You're right. I just wanted to be "Forum Asshole of The Year". My dreams are ruined, and I will now move on to try and help the mentally challenged like SevenMX. My apologies Owen. :(
http://www.youtube.com/user/EBG4MING
Timo Van Dyk wrote:You dont need to thanks me thanks the internet!
jlv wrote:I shit you not!
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Post by honda boy 326 »

[quote="Railin' N Trailin']You're right. I just wanted to be "Forum Asshole of The Year". My dreams are ruined, and I will now move on to try and help the mentally challenged like SevenMX. My apologies Owen. :([/quote]
That title is mine. Back the hell up.
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.