2015 YZ250F

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Racing299
Team: Flex Factory Racing

Re: 2015 YZ250F

Post by Racing299 »

I put this in the same folder where i put everything else and its not showing up in game. Am i being stupid? Can someone help me?
dbaum25moto wrote:
MaicoBreako wrote:Plus it has a horn.
That horn is the greatest technological achievement by any manufacturer in the history of offroad motorcycling. My bike is super quiet, allowing me to sneak up behind my friends and scare the shit out of them.
bryank375
Crushed Dissenter
Team: canvas technologies

Post by bryank375 »

make this a 450
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

bryank375 wrote:make this a 450
BcMxKx37

Post by BcMxKx37 »

m121c wrote:Okay I'm hopefully going to be less egotistical on this post and try to help you out as it seems people feel a lot of people don't do that around here.
FlyinHigh wrote:I was going to get a render made but I got lazy, sorry for the bad pictures
I think this is a huge problem with a lot of you newer creators. If you want your work to be good you need to put the hard work into it. I guess what you think is justified as a long time of working on something is up to you, but just know it will be reflected in the work and you will get criticized on it. It takes a lot of time to learn as I have told many many people in my countless pm's and posts trying to help them (we don't do that on this forum though). Heck it takes time to make something, I'm modelling a 2014-15 crf250 right now want to know how long I spend on the plastics? Well probably about a week of solid working on the plastics, and I'm about 2-3 weeks into the model itself and I'm STILL adjusting the plastics all the time to make them better. Heck sometimes I learn something and then I go back a remodel a piece. Point being, if you are going to be lazy you will not have a nice time reading comments from people who know what they are looking at.

I'll use Atom for example, I was helping him with displacemaps and a seat last night. He had no idea it took so much work and he flat out told me he was lazy and didn't want to do it. I told him right then he is wrong hobby then and he shouldn't get into texturing if he wants anything to be good, he then said he would give a shot and we spent the next hour or 2 making a seat. You have to be motivated to make you best work possible.

Now to the bike:

I honestly can't tell what you have done here, I did notice your seat (pretty decent seat) isn't overlayed over bakes on the normal map, and the top of the plastic on the norm was just drawn on and not baked. That is a no no. The plastics still have really strong shading on them, I feel it should be less imo. You should try looking up photoshop tutorials on making real looking metal or something of that nature, that might help you with pipe looking less plain grey and such.

Here is the my opinion and this bugs me about every bike I have seen lately, it's the same bike DJ made way back 4 years ago just a different frame and new plastics. But somehow his name and everyone elses cred with that bike gets lost in translation because not only does the bike get used by extreme, now you use it. Now here is the problem with that, you believe extreme made the bike entirely (you didn't credit the og creator), everyone who downloads this now things you are too.
See where I'm going with this? It's not just credits though, it's still the same old bike from way back when, it's nothing new.

This is where I think source files are kind of stupid, they are cool for people to learn off of them and see how you did something but then they just get used over again and again and often you name eventually drops off the credit list. I believe if you are going to make a new bike model it should for the most part be from the ground up. I can understand bars, levers, little things but frame, swing arm, motor, etc.? Instead of having a credit list of 25 people long wouldn't you just want it to be just you?
Dude take a chill pill
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

Mason is chill and pretty much everything he posts is worth a read.
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
brapaj751
Team: FCR Suspension

Post by brapaj751 »

can you make a new link?
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

thanks for the bike
stephenforster
Team: Privateer

Post by stephenforster »

Sick man love it :D :D
ktmRider269
Team: Eleven10 Mods

Post by ktmRider269 »

Nice Work
#4JG96
VicenteBareilles#228

Post by VicenteBareilles#228 »

this bike is a beauty!, im having problems whit naming it, i want to name a custom skin "yz250f-2015-stock228" but it shows whit the old yzf09´s model in the game...
thanks for sharing this awesome work
Look at my first Mini Clip TrailerHERE!