[PSD RELEASE] 2015 TLD GP, GP Air, SE and SE Pro gear

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
awraskins
Team: Vibrant Designs

Re: [PSD RELEASE] 2015 TLD GP, GP Air, SE and SE Pro gear

Post by awraskins »

what do you mean "use" like just dragging it into my personal folder or doing something with it in photoshop?
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

awraskins wrote:what do you mean "use" like just dragging it into my personal folder or doing something with it in photoshop?
You have to name your gear to work with that jm. If the jm is named rider_body-fox instinct then your gear needs to be named rider_body-fox instinct-anything you want.
Donate if you like My Creations
awraskins

Post by awraskins »

Ohagan75 wrote:
awraskins wrote:what do you mean "use" like just dragging it into my personal folder or doing something with it in photoshop?
You have to name your gear to work with that jm. If the jm is named rider_body-fox instinct then your gear needs to be named rider_body-fox instinct-anything you want.
alright, thanks i got it to work. sorry if im irritating you but i am very new with photoshop and i cant wrap my head around the renaming part just yet
Cameron6499
Team: Privateer

Post by Cameron6499 »

Thats so fucking annoying! Do you know how many people dont know how to name!!! :twisted:
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

why.
awraskins

Post by awraskins »

Cameron6499 wrote:Thats so fucking annoying! Do you know how many people dont know how to name!!! :twisted:
chill, if you saw my uid you would see im new, just a new concept to me, but now i got it. Yes it is easy but its difficult for noobs to pick up on. Thats something i never understand... why you guys dont get that everyone starts somewhere and needs a little help. I mean think about it, if you are brand spanking new to all this shit and you want this gear but you have to somehow add boots to a png but dont know how, you are going to want help
motosaki404

Post by motosaki404 »

This does not show up in the game. Ive tried adding the files in your zip to my personal folder in every possible combination and i cannot get them to work. none of the colors. This is what shows up in my winrar when i open your 2015 TLD GP & SE Gearlines zip:

Colourways (folder containing png images)
2015 TLD SE and SE Pro gear.psd
2015 TLD GP and GP Air gear.psd
Compressed PSD.psd

im somewhat new to this, but every other skin iv tried has worked... just hoping you can point me in the right direction. im sure im just doing something wrong somehow. thanks for your time.

jameswade
motosaki404

Post by motosaki404 »

ok after all day researching how to run this skinning thing, iv almost got it figured out. i have gotten the gear to show up in game but my rider's body is missing.. iv researched this some and sounds like i might need another file or something...idk. i'm working hard to understand all this stuff, but for a total noob it is a bit overwhelming to have to google every single step. For someone who just downloaded this game 30 hours ago and doesnt have a background in video game modding, There is ALOT of information to take in. i would really appreciate some help from someone whos not going to talk shit that i dont know what i'm doing.

Iv taken a screenshot of what the rider looks like in hopes that someone recognizes what i did wrong immediately. thanks so much
motosaki404

Post by motosaki404 »

ok after all day researching how to run this skinning thing, iv almost got it figured out. i have gotten the gear to show up in game but my rider's body is missing.. iv researched this some and sounds like i might need another file or something...idk. i'm working hard to understand all this stuff, but for a total noob it is a bit overwhelming to have to google every single step. For someone who just downloaded this game 30 hours ago and doesnt have a background in video game modding, There is ALOT of information to take in. i would really appreciate some help from someone whos not going to talk shit that i dont know what i'm doing.

Iv taken a screenshot of what the rider looks like in hopes that someone recognizes what i did wrong immediately. thanks so much
motosaki404

Post by motosaki404 »

no i guess i wont upload the image. this is all i get when i hit the IMG button above:

i dont know what that means? maybe if you are a computer programmer you could make a code that would open an image or something but i dont have any idea how to do that. normally by pushing this type of button, it would open up a browsing box that you could search your computer for the file you are looking for an open it. but not this, all it does is create some "[img]/img" words on the screen. maybe someone could clue me in on how to operate the IMG button too. thanks. if i can ever get this all figured out, i promise i will be a nice addition to the modding community. i'm creative, artistic, and a bit of a perfectionist. As well as thinking i totally rail on a dirtybike. thanks again to anyone nice enough to help my shed my ignorance.
motosaki404

Post by motosaki404 »

WHY THE FUCK WONT ANYBODY ANSWER ME
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

motosaki404 wrote:WHY THE FUCK WONT ANYBODY ANSWER ME
With that tone you won't get any answers. For images on forum, first, right click on the picture you want to use. IT MUST be from an online site (e.g. http://imgur.com http://photobucket.com to name 2 sites that host image upload. Imgur doesn't require an account). When you've right clicked, choose "Copy image URL". Now go to the forum post and click the img button to get the img tags [ img][/ img] up. Paste the copied img url inbetween them.

What's your file named? Did you open the .psd to save a .png from it or did you just rename it?
clw1115934
Team: DABS

Post by clw1115934 »

Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:12 pm motosaki404 wrote:
WHY THE FUCK WONT ANYBODY ANSWER ME
Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:49 pm Wahlamt wrote:
What's your file named? Did you open the .psd to save a .png from it or did you just rename it?
I guess he figured it out.
Gucci#9473