[TEMPLATE] 2K13 Kawasaki KX250F and KX450F

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Re: [TEMPLATE] 2K13 Kawasaki KX250F and KX450F

Post by Ohagan75 »

brandonmx wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:Since there is another Kawi out, I wonder if Andy will release his to compete. Probs not. Selfish.
lolwat. This is an edited versions of Andy's original 2012 model KXF, they are practically identical
Boblob801 wrote:I don't mean to be that guy but I feel like there was a lot more credit to go around. A little thanks goes a long way.
I think it went a little different and it gets the credits it deserves
I don't understand your logic at all. He physically took Andy's model, remodeled some parts, unwrapped said parts slightly differently and boom, this is what they made. here's a comparison between wires if you don't believe me.
Donate if you like My Creations
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

That's not fair O'hagan, you used Andys version with the large bars, his orginal is more like JVDL's
Hi
brandonmx
Team: WP Suspension

Post by brandonmx »

Boblob801 wrote:That's not fair O'hagan, you used Andys version with the large bars, his orginal is more like JVDL's
haha
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Boblob801 wrote:That's not fair O'hagan, you used Andys version with the large bars, his orginal is more like JVDL's
I never had his original KXF, however despite the bars they are still practically the same bike
Donate if you like My Creations
brandonmx

Post by brandonmx »

Ohagan75 wrote:
I never had his original KXF, however despite the bars they are still practically the same bike
If i remember JVDL started the kx then andy helped him and then andy was starting to become a dick ...
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

well there is that one thing you probably don't know about Andrew and others....I modeled almost half of Andy's Kawasaki (+the general parts are from DJ's yamaha, Attacker's ktm and Ekswaad's frontend model)
also I did the unwrapping of Andy's bike...that's why it looks identical.
And if you still have something to say....we are releasing a template not the model, the template is 100% John's and my work.

I understand you didn't know the story behind but now you know, so I hope you can just enjoy the template.

Thank you!
brandonmx

Post by brandonmx »

p2sta wrote:well there is that one thing you probably don't know about Andrew and others....I modeled almost half of Andy's Kawasaki (+the general parts are from DJ's yamaha, Attacker's ktm and Ekswaad's frontend model)
also I did the unwrapping of Andy's bike...that's why it looks identical.
And if you still have something to say....we are releasing a template not the model, the template is 100% John's and my work.

I understand you didn't know the story behind but now you know, so I hope you can just enjoy the template.

Thank you!
Thanks for clearing the situation !
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

Just say that you took the model and unwrapped and remodeled the odd part and reskinned it and say thanks to Andy and everyone will be a little happy. We get it's a template but what goods a template without a model? Just be courteous, you guys are smart enough to know better. We aren't mad, just Disappointed.
Hi
brandonmx

Post by brandonmx »

Boblob801 wrote:Just say that you took the model and unwrapped and remodeled the odd part and reskinned it and say thanks to Andy and everyone will be a little happy. We get it's a template but what goods a template without a model? Just be courteous, you guys are smart enough to know better. We aren't mad, just Disappointed.
whitin the model release andy did get his credits watch
JVDL wrote:We'd like to give a special thanks to Andy Hack for providing the original tank, side plate, rear fender, rear brake reservoir, fork guards and EFI geometry. The parts named were modified from the original by us (JVDL/P2sta).
brandonmx

Post by brandonmx »

sorry for dp source JVDL s facebook page
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

Why couldn't they just copy paste that in here.....
Hi
JvdL
Team: JVDLdesigns.com

Post by JvdL »

Honestly.. First we get half a billion PM's requesting the template for our 2013 Kawasaki KXF. So P2sta caught up with me, convincing me that we should ready and release the template as a positive boost to the community and giving you new toys to play with. (I still don't play this game so I honestly have no fun in this other than creating the content itself. Placing it in MXS provides no extra satisfaction what so ever, so that is all for YOU!)

We released the template without JM's. People complained that they needed JM's. We re-released the template with JM's. Now we're looking at 3 pages of bitching and moaning coming from people who know jack about the subject they rant about (well hello Boblob801!). AND people keep asking for the 3D files of this bike... Seriously?

I really have but one question; WHAT THE #%$@ IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!

PS. Boblob801. Just for your information we've honestly given Andy much more credit than he deserved on our release. The parts listed were the only parts he had hand in on his original bike. The reason I changed these is because I was originally to only make a texture for the 2013 Kawasaki KXF, but couldn't look past the fact these parts were modeled so poorly. Hence we removed, and redone those parts. Yes, they all ended up in a similar fashion on the texture because for 1) I already had textured most of the bike on the original mapping, and 2) Why wouldn't it be a good idea to map a similar part on the same space used before? So really, shut the hell up and go eat a cookie or something!
JvdL
Team: JVDLdesigns.com

Post by JvdL »

Oh and one more thing..
Boblob801 wrote:Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
How about you start living YOUR life instead of Andy's?
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Steve-O why you heff to be mad?
James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

Well shit, thanks for the kawi, it's really sick and I'll be using it, who cares about the story behind it?