Two Two Kawasaki

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
TomSidell317

Two Two Kawasaki

Post by TomSidell317 »

Two Two Kawasaki made by https://www.facebook.com/JLdesigns60?ref=hl (Go give it a like for more Mx Sim Related content) 8)

download to SAF : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gq5gkOG5z4

Thanks!
Colbemx

Re: Two Two Kawasaki

Post by Colbemx »

Few things, wrong pipe, frame should be black, the shrouds are black if I remember correctly. Also the bike looks a little rushed.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Looks like you didn't do anything but the graphics but other then that the graphics look good
TomSidell317

Post by TomSidell317 »

to be fair. i cant do nothing about the pipe. i didnt have a blend file for the bike as P2sta and JDVL just released it with FMF. all i did do was the graphics
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

To be fair I will list the stuff his actual bike has and what your's doesn't. The barpad should be black, grips should be Kevlar, should be showa forks not race tech, you're missing the discount tire logo on the side of the fender, you have a Motosport logo on the fork guards for no reason, his motor has red accents yours has blue, his seat is white on the top, you have blue levers instead of black, no black frame and swingarm, missing the swingarm decals, could have made a attempt on making the mag triple clamps, no white hose's. That's about all I could find wrong but it seems like the edit took more time then the "bike" itself. The graphics do look good but not doing anything else to the bike other then that kind of kills it imo. Probably going to get alot of hate on this like "Your bikes aren't any better" ect. and I'm not saying they are but I am saying that I take more time with the base of the bike other then the graphics it self.