Ryan Villopoto's 2015 Kawasaki!

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Bazzasal428
Team: Octane Powersports

Re: Ryan Villopoto's 2015 Kawasaki!

Post by Bazzasal428 »

Looks neat bro
Beast2013

Post by Beast2013 »

m121c wrote:Beast I'm going to guess you are a young feller just by how you are so quick to reply in defense. What you are mistaking as complaints are actually criticism (although some of the comments aren't exactly the most respectful) and you should take these comments and learn from them on the next one.

My critic:

- Putting engine textures from a different model is a big no no.
- Make sure to credit all the correct people even if that means you have to do a bit of searching.
- Take your time really study what you are trying to replicate or make, don't copy paste logo's remake them unless you can find a vector.
- For graphics it would be better to show just the graphics on the cutout, that way game quality doesn't interfere with how good it actually looks.
- Make sure you have all the naming right.
- Don't rush. Too many people think they have to be the first to make something before anyone else or it won't get downloaded. Well if you take your time and make it the best you can (which should be anything you make) and not just make a rush job that isn't even worth looking at, it'll get the praise it deserves.
Thankyou that's actually helpful. Also I didn't put those textures on a different model, I didn't do that render
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

This community is brilliant.
Beast2013

Post by Beast2013 »

Motolife_99 wrote:This community is brilliant.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

FMF Header.......................
Bazzasal428
Team: Octane Powersports

Post by Bazzasal428 »

I don't get why everyone is hating I think the skin looks awesome personally he has only just started taking skinning seriously so I think his doing a [b]AMAZING[/b] job Not everyone was perfect when they started skinning I know you guys are trying to help him but some of the comments are a bit rude. But good job ryan keep it up
Yung Kryp
Team: www.C4Designs.co

Post by Yung Kryp »

This shit is way to factory!!!
2015 FAMmx Racetech Spring SX Series 250 Pro Champion
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

You're moaning saying that you make thinks to get compliments yet people just moan at you but if you look at the best creators for models, skins, tracks etc. They all do it because they like to do it, not so that they can get some 12 year old to say "good job!" Granted, sometimes it's good to know that people like you're work as it gives you the motivation to go on and make something else, but you just seem to be pumping shit out left, right and center just to get a few comments and to make a few no posts. Seriously, just spend more time on your work before you annoy more people and probably get banned.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

new*

dammit, i should read before i post...
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Beast2013

Post by Beast2013 »

JT43 wrote:new*

dammit, i should read before i post...
How can I get banned for releasing bike graphics. Please explain
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

You'd be getting banned for being rude to everyone who gives you criticism, not for releasing bike skins.
motofacts
Team: Privateer

Post by motofacts »

In game, my textures are all messed up. The decals that are supposed to be on the rear fender, are on the bars and the shroud decals are upside down