[Release] Ryan Villopoto MXGP Kawasaki

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
Cummings55
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:24 pm
Team: Evolution Design

[Release] Ryan Villopoto MXGP Kawasaki

Postby Cummings55 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:27 am

Image
Image

I began working on this bike immediately after I saw the first picture of the bike on Facebook. Finally finished it tonight. I know there is just a stock pipe, but that is because I didn't want a FMF on there, obviously, and I wasnt sure if I wanted to skin a PC sticker on the stock pipe so I left it. I will probably release the .PSD if people request it. Inside includes PNGs so you don't necessarily need it. Other than that, I hope you guys enjoy it. I know it isn't 100% accurate but I tried to get as close as possible to the few pictures we have. Have fun!

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7f8rls8ed2iwv/

Thanks:
JVDL for the awesome KX Template
JLV for the sweet game
You guys for downloading
Image

User avatar
dirtmonkey63
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:49 am
Location: California

Re: [Release] Ryan Villopoto MXGP Kawasaki

Postby dirtmonkey63 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:53 am

Thanks Brandon, it looks really good. Keep it up! :D

User avatar
Beast2013
Posts: 640
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:29 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: [Release] Ryan Villopoto MXGP Kawasaki

Postby Beast2013 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:43 am

Sorry but I already released this on November 29th
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=32838
Image

User avatar
Ohagan75
Posts: 3765
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:17 am
Team: Prime Design GFX
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: [Release] Ryan Villopoto MXGP Kawasaki

Postby Ohagan75 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:48 am

Beast2013 wrote:Sorry but I already released this on November 29th
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=32838

Your point? Just because you made it doesn't mean he can't.

PS. His looks more accurate than yours
Image
Donate if you like My Creations

User avatar
Beast2013
Posts: 640
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:29 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: [Release] Ryan Villopoto MXGP Kawasaki

Postby Beast2013 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:56 am

Ohagan75 wrote:
Beast2013 wrote:Sorry but I already released this on November 29th
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=32838

Your point? Just because you made it doesn't mean he can't.

PS. His looks more accurate than yours


Do you think I give a **** ? Why would I listen to a **** head like you???
Image

User avatar
Ohagan75
Posts: 3765
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:17 am
Team: Prime Design GFX
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: [Release] Ryan Villopoto MXGP Kawasaki

Postby Ohagan75 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:10 am

Beast2013 wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:
Beast2013 wrote:Sorry but I already released this on November 29th
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=32838

Your point? Just because you made it doesn't mean he can't.

PS. His looks more accurate than yours


Do you think I give a **** ? Why would I listen to a **** head like you???

You obviously give a fuck, considering you responded
Image
Donate if you like My Creations

brandonmx
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:44 pm
Team: WP Suspension

Re: [Release] Ryan Villopoto MXGP Kawasaki

Postby brandonmx » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:37 am

Beast you havent got the rights to prevend him from releasing , GJ brandon

User avatar
Beast2013
Posts: 640
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:29 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: [Release] Ryan Villopoto MXGP Kawasaki

Postby Beast2013 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:50 am

brandonmx wrote:Beast you havent got the rights to prevend him from releasing , GJ brandon


I never sad that I just sad I've already made it sorry, If it was someone else 80% chance they would be yelling at him. I'm not yelling at him, I'm yelling a Ohagan75 because he's being a idiot.
Image

User avatar
Ohagan75
Posts: 3765
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:17 am
Team: Prime Design GFX
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: [Release] Ryan Villopoto MXGP Kawasaki

Postby Ohagan75 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:34 am

Beast2013 wrote:
brandonmx wrote:Beast you havent got the rights to prevend him from releasing , GJ brandon


I never sad that I just sad I've already made it sorry, If it was someone else 80% chance they would be yelling at him. I'm not yelling at him, I'm yelling a Ohagan75 because he's being a idiot.

riight m8.
Image
Donate if you like My Creations

User avatar
mxs4crf
Posts: 1525
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:21 pm
Team: FCrew
Location: France,Paris

Re: [Release] Ryan Villopoto MXGP Kawasaki

Postby mxs4crf » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:12 am

Ohagan75 wrote:
Beast2013 wrote:
brandonmx wrote:Beast you havent got the rights to prevend him from releasing , GJ brandon


I never sad that I just sad I've already made it sorry, If it was someone else 80% chance they would be yelling at him. I'm not yelling at him, I'm yelling a Ohagan75 because he's being a idiot.

riight m8.


Don't forget we're lucky this guy is releasing skins for us cause he could not releasing it and we would be crying cause we had no skins to put in our game
Image

User avatar
Cummings55
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:24 pm
Team: Evolution Design

Re: [Release] Ryan Villopoto MXGP Kawasaki

Postby Cummings55 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:48 pm

Beast, all I have to say is you need to calm down man. Everyone isn't out to get you here. In all honesty, no one really cares what you do. I still dont get why you got so upset that someone critiqued your exhaust. You're not the only one here bud.
Image

User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1781
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

Re: [Release] Ryan Villopoto MXGP Kawasaki

Postby GustavoMX930' » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:36 pm

Ohagan75 wrote:
Beast2013 wrote:
brandonmx wrote:Beast you havent got the rights to prevend him from releasing , GJ brandon


I never sad that I just sad I've already made it sorry, If it was someone else 80% chance they would be yelling at him. I'm not yelling at him, I'm yelling a Ohagan75 because he's being a idiot.

riight m8.


yeah andrew, you dick
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.

User avatar
O'Brien#178
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:54 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Re: [Release] Ryan Villopoto MXGP Kawasaki

Postby O'Brien#178 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:03 pm

Any reason why it just brings up the standard model skin when I select this? I have the .png file and .Saf in the sim folder......I'm getting too old for this shiz! :D

Cheers all

User avatar
Beast2013
Posts: 640
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:29 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: [Release] Ryan Villopoto MXGP Kawasaki

Postby Beast2013 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:01 am

O'Brien#178 wrote:Any reason why it just brings up the standard model skin when I select this? I have the .png file and .Saf in the sim folder......I'm getting too old for this shiz! :D

Cheers all


Not sure maybe you could try rename the .png . Sorry :?
Image

craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 571
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:57 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: south carolina

Re: [Release] Ryan Villopoto MXGP Kawasaki

Postby craigmx37 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:49 am

nice bike. btw wat thor gear is that I want it too?
#mileycyrusftw


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ferl_932 and 12 guests