Soaring Eagle - Ken Roczen (RED PLATE'S)

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Mason.G 752
Team: Privateer

Re: Soaring Eagle - Ken Roczen (RED PLATE'S)

Post by Mason.G 752 »

Atom6246 wrote:I didn't say this couldn't get more then 500 downloads I am on a completely other topic then you obviously so I will just leave it here.
who gives a fuck, seriously? is him releasing red plates really gonna effect you
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Yes
Beast2013

Post by Beast2013 »

Atom6246 wrote:Yes
Obviously one wasn't enough :lol:
Image Image
hondaracer48
Crushed Dissenter

Post by hondaracer48 »

Atom you are such a little bitch man. He never said it was hard for him to add red plates. I always see you on the forum and you always cry like a little bitch. I also see you in 03 and you cry in there too. Grow the fuck up and go find out what pussy is and gt of mx sim and mx forums. Punkbitch
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Actually your argument is invalid because I'm muted on all the elsinore servers. But I do appreciate the support my dude it's means alot.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Atom, is he mad or is he mad? :lol:
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

hondaracer48 wrote:Atom you are such a little bitch man. He never said it was hard for him to add red plates. I always see you on the forum and you always cry like a little bitch. I also see you in 03 and you cry in there too. Grow the fuck up and go find out what pussy is and gt of mx sim and mx forums. Punkbitch
Reported for personal attack.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

He wouldn't be the only one if he is lol. I just really think it's funny how people can talk shit to me and try to get me mad but it doesn't work :lol:
hondaracer48
Crushed Dissenter

Post by hondaracer48 »

Everytime I get on here he's saying something negative about something. And idc if u reported me buddy
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Let's look at some gems here...
hondaracer48 wrote:Atom you are such a little bitch man. He never said it was hard for him to add red plates. I always see you on the forum and you always cry like a little bitch. I also see you in 03 and you cry in there too. Grow the fuck up and go find out what pussy is and gt of mx sim and mx forums. Punkbitch
hondaracer48 wrote:You creators always act like we should be on a hand an knees thanking yall for free stuff, no one said yall had to make shit, if u make us pay hardly anyone will buy it so go ahead and put a price on it. I'm just Goin off to forum rules which clearly said if ur post doesnt contain a link don't post here. Everyone else gets bashed
hondaracer48 wrote:funny that Byron said to go outside and find something to do....you are the one who CLEARLY needs to get a life. and go ahead and stick up for him barrington.
hondaracer48 wrote:you are all pussys
hondaracer48 wrote:Barrington is Prolly just as bad as awood. I bet ur some needy lookin dude, u always have something to say to anyone who complains. Not everyone is goin to praise the track so quit bein a tit an let me complain and u just sit over there with ur butt buddies and keep ur mouth shut buddy
hondaracer48 wrote:barrington is obviously butt buddies with the track creator cause he keeps defending them. no need to get your feelings hurt buddy. I have rode pretty much all of checkerz tracks and I love most of the tracks just not impressed with a1
Stopped looking at this point, buuttttt yeah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hondaracer48
Crushed Dissenter

Post by hondaracer48 »

I say what everyone else is scared to say. Go ahead mute me on here.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

hondaracer48 wrote:I say what everyone else is scared to say. Go ahead mute me on here.
I was just going to give you a warning, but if you insist...
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Beast2013

Post by Beast2013 »

jlv wrote:
hondaracer48 wrote:I say what everyone else is scared to say. Go ahead mute me on here.
I was just going to give you a warning, but if you insist...
Don't mute him. He's just sick of people on here being like Atom. I'm the same some people on here are just plain stupid and need to grow up. There Mum obviously didn't tell them if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all :lol: . None of this would of happened if you just kept your mouth shut Atom, you don't always need to share your opinions. I'm not getting stuck into you Atom, just think a bit more before you go typing.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Beast2013 wrote:Don't mute him. He's just sick of people on here being like Atom. I'm the same some people on here are just plain stupid and need to grow up. There Mum obviously didn't tell them if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all :lol: . None of this would of happened if you just kept your mouth shut Atom, you don't always need to share your opinions. I'm not getting stuck into you Atom, just think a bit more before you go typing.
What? I'm sorry but I don't have to do anything you tell me to. I always think before I type what kind of shit is that haha. And isn't forums where you're supposed to voice your opinions?
Beast2013

Post by Beast2013 »

Atom6246 wrote:
Beast2013 wrote:Don't mute him. He's just sick of people on here being like Atom. I'm the same some people on here are just plain stupid and need to grow up. There Mum obviously didn't tell them if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all :lol: . None of this would of happened if you just kept your mouth shut Atom, you don't always need to share your opinions. I'm not getting stuck into you Atom, just think a bit more before you go typing.
What? I'm sorry but I don't have to do anything you tell me to. I always think before I type what kind of shit is that haha. And isn't forums where you're supposed to voice your opinions?
Ok you sad your sorry. So lets just end this now, no more talking about this situation. Ok everyone?