Release Atlanta 2 Fox Instincts

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mx750
Team: Privateer

Release Atlanta 2 Fox Instincts

Post by mx750 »

Hey all this is my first release here. I know its nothing to crazy, Wouldn't be possible without the Template from m121c so thanks for that. I've messed around with Photoshop before with boots but just typically change the hue to get the desired color I want. This time I actually cut everything out with the pen tool so I could use it for the future. Also would like to thank JLV for the awesome game. Sorry If I have forgotten anyone who I should be thanking. Hopefully you all will enjoy rocking these boots!!
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/6 ... s-psd.html

wellzee793
Team: Tranomics

Re: Release Atlanta 2 Fox Instincts

Post by wellzee793 »

Sick!
Kiwiboy116
Team: Panic Graphics

Post by Kiwiboy116 »

Why did you cut everything out with the pen tool? There's a template you can just change the colors on....
mx750
Team: Privateer

Post by mx750 »

Kiwiboy116 wrote:Why did you cut everything out with the pen tool? There's a template you can just change the colors on....
I orginally was just messing with a cutout but then when I put it on the the actual template with shading it would never line up correctly and made it look crappy. Also I just wanted thr practice messing with photoshop and now for future boots I have every individual piece cut out so I can make any color combo I want. For the template I posted I merged a bunch of layers but on my orginal version I have every piece on both boots on different layers so I guess that's why I went ahead and did it the way I did. Anywho hope you like the boots man.