Release TldSE3 replica and custom

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Zirczie
Team: Privateer

Re: Release TldSE3 replica and custom

Post by Zirczie »

Blake_901 wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:
Zirczie wrote:thanks for making the helmets, but the 2016 gear isnt even released yet on mxs -_-
your point?
he's a fashionista and needs everything to match :roll:
ha ha very funny :?
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Zirczie wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:
Zirczie wrote:thanks for making the helmets, but the 2016 gear isnt even released yet on mxs -_-
your point?
My point is; some of the helmets wont have a set of gear to match with because some people in this community want to charge for gear when over half the community has no way to pay for it.
so you're saying that he should have waited for 2016 gear to be released before releasing these helmets?

Also no way to pay for it? Then make it yourself. Problem solved.
Donate if you like My Creations
Zirczie
Team: Privateer

Post by Zirczie »

No i am not saying he should've waited. All im saying is, i love the 2016 TLD gear line and its a shame that i cant use the helmets and gear together. You don't have to get an attitude for no reason.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Zirczie wrote:No i am not saying he should've waited. All im saying is, i love the 2016 TLD gear line and its a shame that i cant use the helmets and gear together. You don't have to get an attitude for no reason.
I'm not getting an attitude, all I'm saying is that if it affects you so much then make the 2016 tld gear yourself.
Donate if you like My Creations
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

Ohagan75 wrote:
Zirczie wrote:No i am not saying he should've waited. All im saying is, i love the 2016 TLD gear line and its a shame that i cant use the helmets and gear together. You don't have to get an attitude for no reason.
I'm not getting an attitude, all I'm saying is that if it affects you so much then make the 2016 tld gear yourself.
Well said O'Hagan
Fair Play.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Those are the best looking helmets that I've ever seen on here and they have the Go Pro Hero 4 Session on them making them just that much better.
conceptgraffmxs
Team: ConceptgraffMXS

Post by conceptgraffmxs »

"for zirczie" I am crazy outfits that came out or not I just love the helmet and I have now if you are not happy not I download does not require you or if not then make the outfits are silent and estimate you happy I have the release !! I agree 300% with Ohagan
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

Zirczie wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:
your point?
My point is; some of the helmets wont have a set of gear to match with because some people in this community want to charge for gear when over half the community has no way to pay for it.
You're the reason why