2015 Husqvarna Template [RELEASE]

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
TM_Infidel
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Re: 2015 Husqvarna Template [RELEASE]

Post by TM_Infidel »

rmz450 (2011 or 2013 dyno) & yz250f (2009 dyno) jms already posted work fine. If you still have trouble maybe try this: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30386 & or this: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35217
Theres no handguard or fatbar jms yet, frankie or G-D Designs may sort something out shortly plus additional mod options.
nickuzick wrote:Is there a way you can release some handguards for it? As well as JMs for the fatbar?
Connor Severance
Team: Premium MotoSpodes

Post by Connor Severance »

I don't think you guys (content creators) get enough credit for releasing material for this game. So I would like to sincerely thank TM_Infidel and frankie for this amazing content :)
colson55

Post by colson55 »

thx guys ;) !!
azerty
Team: Privateer

Post by azerty »

.saf please :D
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

Can i change the names on the JMs to refer to the 2009 KTM?
Pottsy

Post by Pottsy »

nickuzick wrote:Is there a way you can release some handguards for it? As well as JMs for the fatbar?
Hand guards were never made, but if i remember correctly, the fatbars were included in the stock release of this bike last year. The problem with it was that the front wheel would go through the front fender. So thats already made, they just need to go back and fix that little thing and were golden.
frankie

Post by frankie »

Pottsy wrote:
Hand guards were never made, but if i remember correctly, the fatbars were included in the stock release of this bike last year. The problem with it was that the front wheel would go through the front fender. So thats already made, they just need to go back and fix that little thing and were golden.
The problem with the front fender is already fixed in this file...
TM_Infidel
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TM_Infidel »

frankie was kind enough to allow his '15 Husky template to be released as is which was suggested so it didn't become lost like its predecessor. If he or G-D (who are busy with other stuff) are able to sort out any stock updates anytime for this model they will become available also.
Hopefully frankies '15 stock husky (graphics) will be available in a separate release soon if the stock pipe and/or fatbar can be sorted.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

I still appreciate the release, a lot of work went into the model and it shows.
t_steezy88
Team: Motool

Post by t_steezy88 »

WHEN I GO LOOK AT IT IN GAME ALL I SEE IS BLACK AND THERE IS A WHITE STRIPE THROUGH THE SEAT WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

t_steezy88 wrote:WHEN I GO LOOK AT IT IN GAME ALL I SEE IS BLACK AND THERE IS A WHITE STRIPE THROUGH THE SEAT WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Step one: Caps lock off.
Step two: Are you putting JMs in?
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Could we maybe get a .png of the stock skin Frankie? Good work man.
mikehunt22

Post by mikehunt22 »

dylan22 wrote:Could we maybe get a .png of the stock skin Frankie? Good work man.
this, im too poor for ps
Mxs Amateur
Team: TEAM MOTOPALVELU

Post by Mxs Amateur »

dylan22 wrote:Could we maybe get a .png of the stock skin Frankie? Good work man.
Pottsy

Post by Pottsy »

Haven't tested this out, just a though. If someone could see if this works or not. Download the stock pack that was posted a while back. Open the saf file with notepad (just like you do to change the dinos) and change the png file to fit the name of the new jm's you download from here. So theres the updated jm's, and the saf file all in the same folder. That should get you the stock graphics. At least for know until they are released.