Same as last time I used his model as a base and edited it from there. All pipes are his original models with a few changes, but I remapped, skinned, and baked them. Here's a list of what's different from my last release:
- Cycra Powerflow single piece shrouds with airbox cover and air duct
- New undersides for the rear fender area
- New normal maps for the rest of the plastics
- Added modeled bolts to the shrouds, side number plates, bar clamps, main motor mounts, subframe ,and shock mud guard
- New radiator louvers
- Slightly shorter fork guards
- New front brake master cylinder
- Fixed shading errors on my Cycra rotor guard
- New Shifter
- New graphics cutout
- A few other small things re-skinned etc.
- Total of 9 pipes
Yoshimura (Full carbon and Ti)
What you get:
- Saf files for a test bike of each exhaust on the 250f and 450f
- JM files for each combination (the frame JM folders have pre-made normal and specular maps for each pipe)
- PSD files for diffuse, normal, and specular maps
- Blend file
A few notes:
- The diffuse map for the Yoshimura pipes REQUIRES the Ti version to be enabled for both the Ti and Carbon pipes
- The gas tank sides are unfortunately not directly connected to the main UV island. I originally had it this way but ran into problems with how it was unwrapping with faces overlapping or having distortion issues.
- Your old skins won't work on this model
- Pipes were sized with reference on 250fs and 450fs, since sizes for both bikes in real life are slightly different the pipes here may not look exactly the same size as photos you see
- There are 2 different header skins, each have a corresponding specular version
- ExtremeManiac for the YZF model: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=30643&p=576139#p576139
- Benjii_D for the brake caliper from his YZ model, I just skinned it: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=35349&p=642346#p642346
- DJ for whatever is still left from his original 2010 model.
- Jre for the wheels in the previews and advice
- Mason for advice on the bolt holes
- Anyone else I forgot
I don't claim to be a very good CG artist, so don't expect perfection. There may be a few errors and everything may not look perfect, but overall I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. If you find any problems or have any questions please post here instead of PM'ing me, it'll help others in the future if they have the same concerns.
I'd prefer you don't use the KTM dynos, because there will be a higher chance of the bike snapping in half in various places.