Cycra YZF Plastics

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
bill moynes
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 8:36 pm
Team: Architech
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YZF DR.D Plain

Postby bill moynes » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:36 pm

supermottousa19 wrote:Image


Dont have handguard or no rotar guards just the forkupper and fork lower

supermottousa19
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:22 pm
Team: twitch.tv/gebhardt

Re: YZF DR.D Plain

Postby supermottousa19 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:41 pm

bill moynes wrote:
supermottousa19 wrote:Image


Dont have handguard or no rotar guards just the forkupper and fork lower

i tried that first then i took the orignal

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2931
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: YZF DR.D Plain

Postby nickuzick » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:42 pm

I like how you think a different naming of the model will change the model
Image

supermottousa19
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:22 pm
Team: twitch.tv/gebhardt

Re: YZF DR.D Plain

Postby supermottousa19 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:01 pm

nickuzick wrote:I like how you think a different naming of the model will change the model

No the jm's were named that go download it before you be a dickhead

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2931
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: YZF DR.D Plain

Postby nickuzick » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:03 pm

Not my fault you don't know what you're doing.
Image

User avatar
KalleGarpedal347
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:48 am
Team: Privateer

Re: YZF DR.D Plain

Postby KalleGarpedal347 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:50 pm

Here Supemoto is how i named mine, they work

https://gyazo.com/9d19d6a4c5288afc58f984ebfb1d60e7

User avatar
yzmxer608
Posts: 15169
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 am
Team: Race Tech/SD
Location: Wisconsin, U.S.A

Re: YZF DR.D Plain

Postby yzmxer608 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:37 pm

supermottousa19 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:I like how you think a different naming of the model will change the model

No the jm's were named that go download it before you be a dickhead

They were named that so you knew which is which, they don't keep that name.

yz250f_fork_lower-2015 Yamaha.jm
yz250f_fork_upper-2015 Yamaha.jm

Your shader textures, frame, and swingarm are named correctly.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.

supermottousa19
Posts: 311
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:22 pm
Team: twitch.tv/gebhardt

Re: YZF DR.D Plain

Postby supermottousa19 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:17 pm

yzmxer608 wrote:
supermottousa19 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:I like how you think a different naming of the model will change the model

No the jm's were named that go download it before you be a dickhead

They were named that so you knew which is which, they don't keep that name.

yz250f_fork_lower-2015 Yamaha.jm
yz250f_fork_upper-2015 Yamaha.jm

Your shader textures, frame, and swingarm are named correctly.

Ty<3

Walker_Hiles
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:37 am
Team: Privateer

Re: YZF DR.D Plain

Postby Walker_Hiles » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:16 am

can somebody link the stock pipe jms???
Image

User avatar
MARTINI 3
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:13 pm
Team: BUD RACING
Contact:

Re: YZF DR.D Plain

Postby MARTINI 3 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:03 pm

you can do jm of the frame for the RS4 yoshimura please beaucause update frame for rocket

User avatar
MARTINI 3
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:13 pm
Team: BUD RACING
Contact:

Re: YZF DR.D Plain

Postby MARTINI 3 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:39 am

And FMF please

User avatar
ROSE822
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Architech
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YZF DR.D Plain

Postby ROSE822 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:20 pm

Walker_Hiles wrote:can somebody link the stock pipe jms???


YZF [DR.D]

Theres only a frame JM for the DR.D pipe..
Image

User avatar
yzmxer608
Posts: 15169
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 am
Team: Race Tech/SD
Location: Wisconsin, U.S.A

Re: Cycra YZF Plastics

Postby yzmxer608 » Mon May 02, 2016 1:02 am

First post updated.
Image
Image
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.

JS19
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:23 am
Location: Georgia

Re: Cycra YZF Plastics

Postby JS19 » Mon May 02, 2016 1:20 am

so sick thanks nate

User avatar
dbaum25moto
Posts: 1960
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:33 am
Team: Dabaum Designs
Location: Indiana

Re: Cycra YZF Plastics

Postby dbaum25moto » Mon May 02, 2016 1:58 am

yzmxer608 wrote:I'd prefer you don't use the KTM dynos, because there will be a higher chance of the bike snapping in half in various places.

Lmao. Great job on the bike Nate, I might run these for outdoors if things fall into place. Great work.
Image


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 137 and 2 guests