Logo Competition

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Brocpearson17
Team: Octane Yamaha

Logo Competition

Post by Brocpearson17 »

Hi guys!
I know this is something a bit off top topic but its something I really need and im sure you guys will nail it.

This is what im doing, because I race internationally, I need to do more promotion and a logo is exactly what I need. The logo will be used to sell T-shirts, Hats, Jumpers, Trailers, Tents ect.

The details for the logo will need to have some sort of angry Australian Kangaroo and maybe some Australian flag in it with #52 also.

I am willing to do cash prizes for the winner that I choose and if there are enough contestants, I will do prizes for top 3

As it is Christmas time, I will give 1 month until the cut off.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you
BrocPearson17
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Re: Logo Competition

Post by BradyS21 »

Brocpearson17 wrote:#52
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
mx985
Team: Privateer

Post by mx985 »

models and skins
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Idk why you guys are fucking with him. He races on an international level on some of the nicest road courses made.
Brocpearson17

Post by Brocpearson17 »

nickuzick wrote:Idk why you guys are fucking with him. He races on an international level on some of the nicest road courses made.
thanks mate, dont worry about em.
BrocPearson17
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Might want to list what your prize will be...

I mean, not to be rude, but right now your post says "Make me something that I can sell and make money off of and I'll give you something. Not exactly motivating for the creator. That being said, if no one comes up with anything here that you like, I think you may have some luck finding a graphics designer on etsy for a small fee.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Honestly would be more inclined to make a logo if you gave percentage profits. 10-15% of sales maybe.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
JT402

Post by JT402 »

how bout a kangaroo with an aussi flag and 52 spray painted on it and a spray can in his other hand/paw. also AUSSI AUSSI AUSSI
Some animal's are nocturnal, so the best time to see them is at night, it's only you can't... 'cause its night...
HamiltonMXS43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: No Team

Post by HamiltonMXS43 »

JT402 wrote:how bout a kangaroo with an aussi flag and 52 spray painted on it and a spray can in his other hand/paw. also AUSSI AUSSI AUSSI
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE* 8)
GDubs18

Post by GDubs18 »

Sick link bro.
Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Post by Brock1198 »

Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
Brocpearson17

Post by Brocpearson17 »

Thanks everyone for advice, who ever may be interested in making the logo outright, I would be fine with giving you 10-15% of profits, that's not a problem, thanks everyone for the feedback!
BrocPearson17
ShortyMX
Team: Skullcandy

Post by ShortyMX »

I'd suggest to let us get more creative, because every Australian has a kangaroo and an Australian flag. That's not very catchy, and people should be able to associate you with the logo. They won't remember you with your idea! But ultimately, that's your choice. I would be in if that was possible!
ImageImageImage
Brocpearson17

Post by Brocpearson17 »

Yeah, Im still going to be checking on it in a month time too see who has done it and ill go from there.
BrocPearson17