2016 Stock Model Replacement Pack

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
imBergi-37
Team: MadCape

Re: 2016 Stock Model Replacement Pack

Post by imBergi-37 »

Lynch wrote:
craigmx37 wrote:ya it would help if u could make a vid on putting in your folder, kinda complicated.
You have been here since 2014 and still do not know how to put stuff in your personal folder....?
Lol. You only have to put all the files at the same place as the skins and tracks... Works fine for me.

Not really sure why you put team's hybrid skins for the two strokes when the real stock skins are easy to find, but exept that it's okay.
Next time add some credit to your post. People put a lot of work into their models.

Thanks btw!
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by craigmx37 »

ya but theres like a 100 little things u have to put in there, do I just singlely put them all in my personal folder?
#mileycyrusftw
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

craigmx37 wrote:ya but theres like a 100 little things u have to put in there, do I just singlely put them all in my personal folder?
Control+A then drag...
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter

Post by craigmx37 »

ya but now theres like 100 random files in my personal folder, anyway I can put them in a folder?
#mileycyrusftw
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Maybe you should give up on mods and just play the stock game. You can't figure anything out even when you're told exactly how to do it
craigmx37
Crushed Dissenter

Post by craigmx37 »

u said drag, but were to drag too jubroni
#mileycyrusftw
dirtfreek

Post by dirtfreek »

imBergi-37 wrote:
Lynch wrote:
craigmx37 wrote:ya it would help if u could make a vid on putting in your folder, kinda complicated.
You have been here since 2014 and still do not know how to put stuff in your personal folder....?
Lol. You only have to put all the files at the same place as the skins and tracks... Works fine for me.

Not really sure why you put team's hybrid skins for the two strokes when the real stock skins are easy to find, but exept that it's okay.
Next time add some credit to your post. People put a lot of work into their models.

Thanks btw!

the reason i chose to put the hybrid team skins is because i wanted to have all the 2 strokes as the AF not the older stock models. i could make another with the factory 2 strokes but i figured the newer ones would be nicer to see.

also i would have given credit to every single person that made a model but some of them i already had downloaded and couldnt find the forum again. so i didnt want to make anyone feel left out. thats why i said take credit where it was due because i wasnt sure who had witch model.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

craigmx37 wrote:u said drag, but were to drag too jubroni
541 posts on the forums. Of course he knows.
GBeastly

Post by GBeastly »

Rayvenator wrote:
craigmx37 wrote:u said drag, but were to drag too jubroni
541 posts on the forums. Of course he knows.
He has that many questions haha