2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plates)

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
clw1115934
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:53 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plate

Postby clw1115934 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Thanks Wahlamt, worked first try for me.
I really appreciate you taking the time to include the number plate .jms, and how fast you released this.

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5882
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: 2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plate

Postby Wahlamt » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:38 pm

clw1115934 wrote:Thanks Wahlamt, worked first try for me.
I really appreciate you taking the time to include the number plate .jms, and how fast you released this.

Thank you for your appreciation! Thank Phathry25 and the original model-makers for making the plate-jm's. I just duplicated the needed files from Phat's pack and renamed them! :)

VUSTTOS wrote:But I have a question... Why still using that old models when we have 2015/16 bikes ?

Good old times, or maybe just like one better? I every now and then pick up the 07 RMZ, since I have on in real life. Personally I think most people will change to the newer ones.

User avatar
O'Brien#178
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:54 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Re: 2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plate

Postby O'Brien#178 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:08 pm

I've removed all the previous model packs and edited the SAF file in notepad++ but i still get the weird gray model.....i don't understand, i thought i got the basics of this. :)

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5882
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: 2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plate

Postby Wahlamt » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:24 pm

O'Brien#178 wrote:I've removed all the previous model packs and edited the SAF file in notepad++ but i still get the weird gray model.....i don't understand, i thought i got the basics of this. :)

Not entirely sure WHICH models you get grey, all? This particular is meant to go with Phat's original + update for 2013.

User avatar
LKR47
Posts: 756
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:26 am
Team: LCQ Studios
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Contact:

Re: 2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plate

Postby LKR47 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Thanks a lot man!
Image

bmxbryan590
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:56 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plate

Postby bmxbryan590 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:10 am

really good. They are better than the ones that people spend weeks and months on. download it to make the snapshot a hell of a lot better

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5882
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: 2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plate

Postby Wahlamt » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:20 am

bmxbryan590 wrote:really good. They are better than the ones that people spend weeks and months on. download it to make the snapshot a hell of a lot better

Thank you! :)

VUSTTOS
Posts: 700
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:02 am
Team: Spanish MX Gamers
Location: GPS not working

Re: 2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plate

Postby VUSTTOS » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:28 pm

Wahlamt wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:But I have a question... Why still using that old models when we have 2015/16 bikes ?

Good old times, or maybe just like one better? I every now and then pick up the 07 RMZ, since I have on in real life. Personally I think most people will change to the newer ones.


I guess I explained bad haha I'm not talking about the dynos... I'm talking about the "real life looking bikes" Why not adding the Atackers Suzuki and many other newer bikes?
Image

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5882
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: 2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plate

Postby Wahlamt » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:52 pm

VUSTTOS wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:But I have a question... Why still using that old models when we have 2015/16 bikes ?

Good old times, or maybe just like one better? I every now and then pick up the 07 RMZ, since I have on in real life. Personally I think most people will change to the newer ones.


I guess I explained bad haha I'm not talking about the dynos... I'm talking about the "real life looking bikes" Why not adding the Atackers Suzuki and many other newer bikes?

Oh haha, now I see. Many models does not have working good looking side-plate numbers created for them. Therefor the "old models" still stand the pressure from the new ones. Also I just duplicated the needed bikes and renamed them from Phathrys pack, which was released in like 2011 or something, when all the new ones didn't exist ;)

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5882
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: 2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plate

Postby Wahlamt » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:54 am

Bumping this for those who haven't gotten a chance to update the game or so yet.

TheoCharpentier
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:18 pm
Team: TECHMOTO

Re: 2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plates)

Postby TheoCharpentier » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:16 pm

Hey man i shearch a 2017 remplacement pack with a récent bike do you have ? Thanks :)

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5882
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: 2016 Stock models replacement (with working number-plates)

Postby Wahlamt » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:14 am

TheoCharpentier wrote:Hey man i shearch a 2017 remplacement pack with a récent bike do you have ? Thanks :)

Here you go: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=43669


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hurricane, johnmx227 and 18 guests