Full Throttle Racing Skins

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
RascalFx
Team: RC Graphics

Full Throttle Racing Skins

Post by RascalFx »

Eric/BigSexy165
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: Full Throttle Racing Skins

Post by Eric/BigSexy165 »

nice fucking post mate. the pics are 10/10. i love the way the post is setup cause it really gets like into your feelings and stuff and makes you want to download these sick ass skins. its like you read the rules... and then you just posted a link without anything else to prove that this isnt a virus and ur not a complete dickball
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
DL.17

Post by DL.17 »

Eric/BigSexy165 wrote:nice fucking post mate. the pics are 10/10. i love the way the post is setup cause it really gets like into your feelings and stuff and makes you want to download these sick ass skins. its like you read the rules... and then you just posted a link without anything else to prove that this isnt a virus and ur not a complete dickball
Like my content? Donate here: https://www.paypal.me/DLdesigns1

ryxn wrote:
Hmmm whats that smell....? Bullshit!
jduuuub
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TPJ Owner/SBD Rider

Post by jduuuub »

Eric/BigSexy165 wrote:nice fucking post mate. the pics are 10/10. i love the way the post is setup cause it really gets like into your feelings and stuff and makes you want to download these sick ass skins. its like you read the rules... and then you just posted a link without anything else to prove that this isnt a virus and ur not a complete dickball
lets honestly see you do any better, you are like the next fvking nick uzick, just stfu and don't live on the forums.
FOLEY153

Post by FOLEY153 »

jduuuub wrote:
lets honestly see you do any better, you are like the next fvking nick uzick, just stfu and don't live on the forums.
DAMN JDUUUUB BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THOSE ROAST
dirtmonkey63

Post by dirtmonkey63 »

jduuuub wrote:lets honestly see you do any better, you are like the next fvking nick uzick, just stfu and don't live on the forums.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.
FOLEY153

Post by FOLEY153 »

We All Do

dirtmonkey63 wrote:
jduuuub wrote:lets honestly see you do any better, you are like the next fvking nick uzick, just stfu and don't live on the forums.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.
Eric/BigSexy165
Crushed Dissenter

damn jduuuub back at it again with the retard roasts. cant even actually say fucking to roast me lmao. I guess Nick Uzick hurt your feelings so you gotta roast a lower down like him. I just figured since the guy posted a link he would atleast put some effort into not making 2 posts cause he fucked up the first one ya know? So you shut da fuck up and go back to minecraft kid. This wouldnt be so bad if you actually knew what a post should look like and rather not just a link without pictures or any fucking typing at all for that matter. so please kid. leave and tell mom to make ur bed time 8 pm since ur clock has been sprung forward.
Eric/BigSexy165
Crushed Dissenter

and by the way. see me do what better? make a good post? lmfao
FOLEY153

Post by FOLEY153 »

the post was fine...then u replied, this game used to be nice but u bought it
FOLEY153

Post by FOLEY153 »

we all agree so stop eric

="jduuuub""Eric/BigSexy165"]nice fucking post mate. the pics are 10/10. i love the way the post is setup cause it really gets like into your feelings and stuff and makes you want to download these sick ass skins. its like you read the rules... and then you just posted a link without anything else to prove that this isnt a virus and ur not a complete dickball
lets honestly see you do any better, you are like the next fvking nick uzick, just stfu and don't live on the forums
FOLEY153

Post by FOLEY153 »

jduuuub wrote:
awraskins
Team: Vibrant Designs

Post by awraskins »

FOLEY153 wrote:the post was fine...then u replied, this game used to be nice but u bought it
this post represents this forum for the last 2 weeks... pure cancer-ish skins
dombeal57

Post by dombeal57 »

kys.
Eric/BigSexy165
Crushed Dissenter

dombeal57 wrote:kys.
Lmao i dont think JLV fucks around with shit like this bro