[Release] Death Crue / The Viewing Replicas

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
dbaum25moto
Posts: 2006
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:33 am
Team: SPR / DBD
Location: Indiana

[Release] Death Crue / The Viewing Replicas

Postby dbaum25moto » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:04 am

Image

Made these the other day, and I have no use for them. So here it is.

Image

Image

Image

Image
The Pack comes with Bereman's Bike, Durham's Bike, Purple Replica Helmet, Red Replica, and Black replica. Just like they rode throughout the SX season. The bike are on the 2016 KTM's (250 and 450), The RMZ450 and the yz250f. Hopefully you enjoy these, Constructive criticism is welcomed and encouraged!

Image

Credits
Yzed- Yamaha
JVDL - Kawa
Shoei - P2sta and Naupoiss
Image

User avatar
BcMxKx37
Posts: 1359
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:20 am
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Contact:

Re: [Release] Death Crue / The Viewing Replicas

Postby BcMxKx37 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:38 am

noice
Image

USABMXER1
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: BPC Team Spotter
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: [Release] Death Crue / The Viewing Replicas

Postby USABMXER1 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:23 am

:D :shock:

User avatar
funkychicken
Posts: 540
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: 251 Graphix I guess
Location: Clemson, South Carolina
Contact:

Re: [Release] Death Crue / The Viewing Replicas

Postby funkychicken » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:18 am

This is the happiest I've ever been to download a pack. You sir are one amazing man.
Also, even though I'm already sure this is a no, is there possibly a PSD and if so is it free?
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |

User avatar
dbaum25moto
Posts: 2006
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:33 am
Team: SPR / DBD
Location: Indiana

Re: [Release] Death Crue / The Viewing Replicas

Postby dbaum25moto » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:30 am

funkychicken wrote:This is the happiest I've ever been to download a pack. You sir are one amazing man.
Also, even though I'm already sure this is a no, is there possibly a PSD and if so is it free?

PSD won't be available for awhile.
Image

User avatar
funkychicken
Posts: 540
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: 251 Graphix I guess
Location: Clemson, South Carolina
Contact:

Re: [Release] Death Crue / The Viewing Replicas

Postby funkychicken » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:33 am

dbaum25moto wrote:
funkychicken wrote:This is the happiest I've ever been to download a pack. You sir are one amazing man.
Also, even though I'm already sure this is a no, is there possibly a PSD and if so is it free?

PSD won't be available for awhile.

Ok that's cool with me
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |

User avatar
Excision187
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:32 pm
Team: CS Motorsports
Location: South Carolina

Re: [Release] Death Crue / The Viewing Replicas

Postby Excision187 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:27 am

Soooo sick. Can't wait for the PSD's
Image

User avatar
kcrabb23
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:29 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: [Release] Death Crue / The Viewing Replicas

Postby kcrabb23 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:48 am

Excision187 wrote:Soooo sick. Can't wait for the PSD's


Same. You killed it dbaum!
jlv wrote:
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.

WTF!!!! I barely touched him!!!

ronniegoon138
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:07 am
Team: Butter Design

Re: [Release] Death Crue / The Viewing Replicas

Postby ronniegoon138 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:19 pm

dbaum25moto wrote:
Image

Made these the other day, and I have no use for them. So here it is.

Image

Image

Image

Image
The Pack comes with Bereman's Bike, Durham's Bike, Purple Replica Helmet, Red Replica, and Black replica. Just like they rode throughout the SX season. The bike are on the 2016 KTM's (250 and 450), The RMZ450 and the yz250f. Hopefully you enjoy these, Constructive criticism is welcomed and encouraged!

Image

Credits
Yzed- Yamaha
JVDL - Kawa
Shoei - P2sta and Naupoiss

new link please?


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ApoloApex™, D.Eggroll and 11 guests