Vectored Numbers For Skinning

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
DCreedz#523
Posts: 903
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 am
Team: Greef Clothing
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Vectored Numbers For Skinning

Postby DCreedz#523 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:18 am

Downloaded a long time ago, but never said thanks :oops: So thanks Alex! Pretty much all I use these days =)
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2548
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Vectored Numbers For Skinning

Postby AHeckman2 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:00 am

DCreedz#523 wrote:Downloaded a long time ago, but never said thanks :oops: So thanks Alex! Pretty much all I use these days =)

Your welcome!
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2548
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Vectored Numbers For Skinning

Postby AHeckman2 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:50 am

Just wanted to say this has 1223 downloads, I find that neet :)
Image

ColtHans
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: US OF A

Re: Vectored Numbers For Skinning

Postby ColtHans » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:44 pm

post a psd plz..this is just a png and I cant select the #'s I want, its just a row of #'s
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2995
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Vectored Numbers For Skinning

Postby nickuzick » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:32 am

ColtHans wrote:post a psd plz..this is just a png and I cant select the #'s I want, its just a row of #'s

Magic wand, ctrl +J
Image

ColtHans
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: US OF A

Re: Vectored Numbers For Skinning

Postby ColtHans » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:17 am

nickuzick wrote:
ColtHans wrote:post a psd plz..this is just a png and I cant select the #'s I want, its just a row of #'s

Magic wand, ctrl +J

that doesnt work
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS

Ddavis
Posts: 16901
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Vectored Numbers For Skinning

Postby Ddavis » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:30 pm

Open the .png

Create a new layer

Select the original layer with the numbers on the number you want, use the magic wand tool to select the number, click the new layer and fill it in.

Repeat the process with the numbers you need, disable the bottom layer and align the number layers next to eachother how you would like them to look, save as png and put on your template. That's how I do it when it's a png.
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32
1 450 Pro SX Win [EU] - 2 NA Podiums - 20 NA Top 5's - 97 NA Top 10's
I keep this up to date for the haters :D

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2548
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Vectored Numbers For Skinning

Postby AHeckman2 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:01 am

Didn’t think I’d have to make a tutorial for how to use a png... I can see it may be necessary lol. Use the magic wand tool, control+c, and then go to your bike design, and then control+v. For each number. That’s how I do it
Image

ColtHans
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: US OF A

Re: Vectored Numbers For Skinning

Postby ColtHans » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:10 am

AHeckman2 wrote:Didn’t think I’d have to make a tutorial for how to use a png... I can see it may be necessary lol. Use the magic wand tool, control+c, and then go to your bike design, and then control+v. For each number. That’s how I do it

is that just for photoshop..i use gimp
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2548
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Vectored Numbers For Skinning

Postby AHeckman2 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:13 am

ColtHans wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:Didn’t think I’d have to make a tutorial for how to use a png... I can see it may be necessary lol. Use the magic wand tool, control+c, and then go to your bike design, and then control+v. For each number. That’s how I do it

is that just for photoshop..i use gimp

I don’t have the slightest clue, never touched gimp.
Image

ColtHans
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: US OF A

Re: Vectored Numbers For Skinning

Postby ColtHans » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:33 am

AHeckman2 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:Didn’t think I’d have to make a tutorial for how to use a png... I can see it may be necessary lol. Use the magic wand tool, control+c, and then go to your bike design, and then control+v. For each number. That’s how I do it

is that just for photoshop..i use gimp

I don’t have the slightest clue, never touched gimp.

i figured it out, thanks
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS

ColtHans
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: US OF A

Re: Vectored Numbers For Skinning

Postby ColtHans » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:49 pm

ColtHans wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:is that just for photoshop..i use gimp

I don’t have the slightest clue, never touched gimp.

i figured it out, thanks

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hoa3nc15 ... %20%23.png
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 750
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: NovaGFX
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: Vectored Numbers For Skinning

Postby dawsonsleeper » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:59 pm

ColtHans wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:I don’t have the slightest clue, never touched gimp.

i figured it out, thanks

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hoa3nc15 ... %20%23.png

yikes
317 wrote:JLV, you are a badass.

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2548
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Vectored Numbers For Skinning

Postby AHeckman2 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:15 pm

ColtHans wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:I don’t have the slightest clue, never touched gimp.

i figured it out, thanks

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hoa3nc15 ... %20%23.png

I would suggest making the number smaller, and mess around with the colors to make it look sick, but glad you got on the gear :)
Image

ColtHans
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: US OF A

Re: Vectored Numbers For Skinning

Postby ColtHans » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:17 pm

AHeckman2 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
ColtHans wrote:i figured it out, thanks

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hoa3nc15 ... %20%23.png

I would suggest making the number smaller, and mess around with the colors to make it look sick, but glad you got on the gear :)

ik, i just did this so i can show you that i got it
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mx201 and 12 guests