2017 Shift PSD Release

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Stance Kawasaki

Re: 2017 Shift PSD Release

Post by yamaha346 »

If you wanted to better the community you wouldn't sell virtual gear for over 15$ or instead do tutorials to new comers that want to learn how to skin or gear create. :D
People that talk trash are behind me for a reason | DBK
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

yamaha346 wrote:If you wanted to better the community you wouldn't sell virtual gear for over 15$ or instead do tutorials to new comers that want to learn how to skin or gear create. :D
Who said anyone wanted to better the community? it's past saving at this point. I personally make gear for my own enjoyment and so that I can look good with nice skins in game. if someone wants the skins that I make, and they're willing to pay for them, how is that my fault?
Donate if you like My Creations
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

yamaha346 wrote:If you wanted to better the community you wouldn't sell virtual gear for over 15$ or instead do tutorials to new comers that want to learn how to skin or gear create. :D
If you wanted to better this community you wouldnt post topics in every single thread trying to get people to join a team that probably wont last half the offseason.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Ohagan75 wrote:
TiagoGomesMX wrote:Yeah it might not be the best gear but fuck me if he's not learning, this community is shit because of what you 2 just did. You guys a for sure one of the best skinners in sim atm. He's trying to get better. The gear doesn't have very good norms yeah I agree but god damn fucking tell him respectfully.
I've told him tips on what to do via pm's before. i was simply agreeing with what brady said.

It's people like this that are ruining the community. They see people like Mason, Hoffman etc, make quality gear and charge as little as $15 dollars for it, then decide they want to do the same. The end up making gear like this, severely rushed, no normal maps, and try to sell it for the same price if not more.
Are u kidding? Just scrolled through my pms by the way, not one pm from ohagan. Dont gotta lie. and do i have to say this shit again? Yes i learned from it the last time u guys gave me shit for it, so thats why im releasing it for free and im done with gear now. Only do graphics. I made a mistake and you dicks still feel the need to get on me for it for a second time
Tonimxer984
Team: TG Films

Post by Tonimxer984 »

Thx for sharing!
2016 EMF SX 250 Amateur Champion
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Tonimxer984 wrote:Thx for sharing!
Your welcome man, hope u enjoy!
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter

Post by yamaha346 »

Crossflow stop being salty. Atleast I can create a decent team unlike you :lol: :lol: :lol:
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter

Post by yamaha346 »

Matias keep making gear. People are hating bc they salty. Just dont listen to them. Keep making gear sets bro!
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

yamaha346 wrote:Matias keep making gear. People are hating bc they salty. Just dont listen to them. Keep making gear sets bro!
Thanks so much man! Really appreciate the words. Kinda got faded out of doing gear, but been working really hard on graphics lateley. Might just make gear here and there for myself and some friends though
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter

Post by yamaha346 »

Yeah ignore these other dudes. Just hating on people because they dont want competition. Keep doing gear dude! it's quality work. You're the only generous gear creator out here atm. Pleas dont stop dude. 8)
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

yamaha346 wrote:Crossflow stop being salty. Atleast I can create a decent team unlike you :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why would i want to create a 'decent' team when its probably going to be done with in a month. And im not salty i just dont like hypocrites like yourself. You come in here telling people off for having a opinion and then you get 'salty' after we say what we think of your opinion on us. YOU are the type of people that bring this comminuty down. Ohangan and brady and every over decent content creator are only the way they are because of people like you. A bit of tough love from them never killed anyone. Hey, if anything is going to give matias even more motive to come back with a better set of gear just to shut them up. Anyways yeh rant done.
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter

Post by yamaha346 »

stop crying like a little girl you are so salty its funny and actually I've had the team for 3 months i've just got new bikes thats all :lol: :lol: :lol: quit being a baby and stop trying to call my team worthless just look at yourself. It's a game not real life. If you want to be a little girl get off MXS and go ride a real bike if you have one IM DONE
yamaha346
Crushed Dissenter

Post by yamaha346 »

I'm not trying to be offensive but if you want to keep being "if it wasn't for them" blah blah blah. I dont care I was saying matias should keep making gear then you reply and rant about my team. I have allot of good content creators behind me that have been playing MXS for years. So I dont know why everytime I say something you mention "but your team" Just go get a real bike and stop hating. You and the rest of everyone else that wants to judge a virtual team can get out of here :lol: and people like me are the only reason why new content is being created. :mrgreen:
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

yamaha346 wrote:I'm not trying to be offensive but if you want to keep being "if it wasn't for them" blah blah blah. I dont care I was saying matias should keep making gear then you reply and rant about my team. I have allot of good content creators behind me that have been playing MXS for years. So I dont know why everytime I say something you mention "but your team" Just go get a real bike and stop hating. You and the rest of everyone else that wants to judge a virtual team can get out of here :lol: and people like me are the only reason why new content is being created. :mrgreen:
Get over yourself dear god. Makes me wanna puke in my mouth. See actually HAS a life, that's why he doesn't play that often, stop trying to insult (quite poorly I might add) someone who has done more for the community than you have.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Seb* not see, frigging autocorrect