2017 Alias A2

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
wilson559
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:07 am

2017 Alias A2

Postby wilson559 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:46 am

Post for byrd55621

Image
Image

Image
Image

Here is the 2017 alias A1 all sets for $15
PSD: Please conact https://www.facebook.com/556Designs/?ref=page_internal

credits:
p2sta-rider model
mx985-bell model
coco-boots

User avatar
wilson559
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:07 am

Re: 2017 Alias A2

Postby wilson559 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:15 am

also there is 3 more sets but didn't do a screenshot

User avatar
VitalHorizon42
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:38 pm
Team: RivalInk
Contact:

Re: 2017 Alias A2

Postby VitalHorizon42 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:57 pm

Shouldn't there be a link for the saf theres no link.?
Image

User avatar
wilson559
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:07 am

Re: 2017 Alias A2

Postby wilson559 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:38 pm

Yea I forgot to put it in there I'm put it in there one I get home today

User avatar
VitalHorizon42
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:38 pm
Team: RivalInk
Contact:

Re: 2017 Alias A2

Postby VitalHorizon42 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:57 pm

wilson559 wrote:Yea I forgot to put it in there I'm put it in there one I get home today
Thanks Man.
Image

User avatar
mxsrider96
Posts: 3570
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: 2017 Alias A2

Postby mxsrider96 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:05 pm

Didn't the last guy who made posts for Byrd get banned right alongside Byrd?
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

USABMXER1
Posts: 994
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Virok Racing
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2017 Alias A2

Postby USABMXER1 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:04 pm

mxsrider96 wrote:Didn't the last guy who made posts for Byrd get banned right alongside Byrd?

No, I think that he got banned for letting Byrd use his account and Byrd got it banned due to posting immature stuff on it and cussing at people left and right about him getting banned.

User avatar
wilson559
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:07 am

Re: 2017 Alias A2

Postby wilson559 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:25 pm

USABMXER1 wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:Didn't the last guy who made posts for Byrd get banned right alongside Byrd?

No, I think that he got banned for letting Byrd use his account and Byrd got it banned due to posting immature stuff on it and cussing at people left and right about him getting banned.

I doing a post for him

User avatar
VitalHorizon42
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:38 pm
Team: RivalInk
Contact:

Re: 2017 Alias A2

Postby VitalHorizon42 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:40 pm

So wheres the link kinda waiting for it.
Image

User avatar
wilson559
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:07 am

Re: 2017 Alias A2

Postby wilson559 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:40 pm


USABMXER1
Posts: 994
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Virok Racing
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2017 Alias A2

Postby USABMXER1 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:41 pm

wilson559 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:Didn't the last guy who made posts for Byrd get banned right alongside Byrd?

No, I think that he got banned for letting Byrd use his account and Byrd got it banned due to posting immature stuff on it and cussing at people left and right about him getting banned.

I doing a post for him

Not a smart idea, next thing you'll know is him asking for your forum account until he has it and then you'll get banned from him doing stupid stuff on it.

User avatar
wilson559
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:07 am

Re: 2017 Alias A2

Postby wilson559 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:43 pm

USABMXER1 wrote:
wilson559 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:No, I think that he got banned for letting Byrd use his account and Byrd got it banned due to posting immature stuff on it and cussing at people left and right about him getting banned.

I doing a post for him

Not a smart idea, next thing you'll know is him asking for your forum account until he has it and then you'll get banned from him doing stupid stuff on it.

My forum account only me :)

USABMXER1
Posts: 994
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:49 am
Team: Virok Racing
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2017 Alias A2

Postby USABMXER1 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:46 pm

wilson559 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
wilson559 wrote:I doing a post for him

Not a smart idea, next thing you'll know is him asking for your forum account until he has it and then you'll get banned from him doing stupid stuff on it.

My forum account only me :)

For now, watch out bb <3

User avatar
funkychicken
Posts: 537
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: CG Motorsports
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Contact:

Re: 2017 Alias A2

Postby funkychicken » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:15 pm

I'm assuming my real life sponsorship doesn't carry over to the game :( still gonna download sucks I cant get the PSD though
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |

User avatar
ScrubDatMx
Posts: 283
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:25 am
Team: Fasthouse MX
Location: San Diego, California

Re: 2017 Alias A2

Postby ScrubDatMx » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:07 am

funkychicken wrote:I'm assuming my real life sponsorship doesn't carry over to the game :( still gonna download sucks I cant get the PSD though


tru but most likely have to buy it
Image


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: xDoohammer and 8 guests