UFO Revolution

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
jackball
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

UFO Revolution

Post by jackball »

mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Re: UFO Revolution

Post by mack| spokes »

You've never released gear before and you want people to pay for the psd?
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

mack| spokes wrote:You've never released gear before and you want people to pay for the psd?
Are you salty? Don't you understand that comments like that one makes this game go downfall?
He took the time to make new gear which looks really good and you aren't even able to say thanks.

Jack, gear looks good in the pics. Bad thing is that there's already one made ( http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=37983 ).
I will test it in game and tell you how it looks.
Without any doubt I would definitly buy the .psd if you make the 2017 line which looks mega.

Thanks for taking your time and thanks for making something else than what everyone does; Fox.
Congrats and keep it up!
Alex V111#1017
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Mack 100% has a point. I would not buy from someone who just started doing this simply because of their inexperience. It doesn't look like he made his own norms or shading which is a problem. I could be wrong, but even if I am, it doesn't look like a lot of time went into the norm or the shading
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
jackball
Crushed Dissenter

Post by jackball »

Then dont buy it even tho it is good. it is my first time but i took my time on it
BeezyBreezy
Crushed Dissenter
Team: META Racing AU

Post by BeezyBreezy »

mack| spokes wrote:You've never released gear before and you want people to pay for the psd?
Mack comments like these make you look like an idiot, So what hes never released any gear before?
Surely that dose not give you the right to question what hes doing, Why don't you go make some gear, Figure out how much effort and time has to go into it then see if you want to release it for free.

People that are arrogant and childish like this are ruining sim 10 fold.

But mate gear looks cool good work!
Track Builder, Bike Skiner For Mx Sim and Others
If you would like to see more work from me, donatioans are always nice
Do Custom skins and Tracks for $$
https://www.paypal.me/TyraLynch
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

From my peeks at the gear it looks very good for a first try norms probably could use some work but overall not too bad as well as the design it looks good so awesome job man!
jackball
Crushed Dissenter

Post by jackball »

I made a better norm i forgot to put in the saf tho
JClubine210

Post by JClubine210 »

Thanks for the release!
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

lol didn't even fully prepare his gear before posting it and he wants to charge. Fully support Mack with what he said
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
tommyz2121
Team: Eminet Co

Post by tommyz2121 »

if you make an invention or something you want to sell just cause its your first time making an invention you gonna give it away for free because you just stated? just because its your first time making something doesnt mean it sucks or its not worthy of being sold ! im sure if someone buys it hell give them a fixed norm and shader for it so your comment is irrelevant :roll:
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Except, I think history stands that most famous inventors started with inventions that failed miserably. Don't quote me on that, but it makes sense. No one just wakes up and is instantly and inventor, they all started somewhere, and I'd imagine most started with utter failure and humiliation
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
jackball
Crushed Dissenter

Post by jackball »

Im giving fixed norm i just forgot to put it in saf
Zirczie

Post by Zirczie »

The lack of support in this community is why there is little progress within it. All people do is discriminate when someone tries to skin or model! There's a thing called self-esteem that a lot of people struggle with. Just because you're behind a keyboard does not mean you cannot hurt one's feelings. So think before you speak and support the people in this community! We are all here because we love dirtbikes and motocross right? Put your ego aside and be nice for once.