TLD Gravity

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mogli100
Team: Gtrek Racing

TLD Gravity

Post by mogli100 »

hey guys so i made the flo yellow gravity gear
i know i know its shit
but well yeah deal with it
http://imgur.com/a/hYY4S
jordan_crowder22
Team: Monster Energy/Vans

Re: TLD Gravity

Post by jordan_crowder22 »

download link????
Barna_35
Team: Privateer

Post by Barna_35 »

is the blue and the black included?
mogli100

Post by mogli100 »

Barna_35 wrote:is the blue and the black included?

nope sorry my team runs kawis so i only did gree
mogli100

Post by mogli100 »

jordan_crowder22 wrote:download link????
its a png so the imgur link is up there :) :wink:
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

mogli100 wrote:
How should people put their name and number on there? You need to upload a psd file to mediafire or dropbox so those who want their number on there can put it under the shading folder and it doesnt look like shit. But if you dont want people to use this you dont even need to upload the imgur picture. :lol:
mogli100

Post by mogli100 »

jonracer594 wrote:
mogli100 wrote:
How should people put their name and number on there? You need to upload a psd file to mediafire or dropbox so those who want their number on there can put it under the shading folder and it doesnt look like shit. But if you dont want people to use this you dont even need to upload the imgur picture. :lol:
Yoooooo bra not my problem that you fucking sour lol i did this in a rush so i will uploar the psd when i can, got a life to live hey
Crushed Dissenter
Team: STHeart Clothing

Post by 119 »

jonracer594 wrote:
mogli100 wrote:
i mean orrrrrrr you can lower the opacity a little...
mogli100

Post by mogli100 »

119 wrote:
jonracer594 wrote:
mogli100 wrote: its a png so the imgur link is up there :) :wink:
i mean orrrrrrr you can lower the opacity a little...
Clever girl
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

jonracer594 wrote:
mogli100 wrote:
Put a black colour overlay on your number and change the opacity down of the colour overlay until you thing it looks decent. It won't look perfect but there isn't much you can do with a png.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

U say u have a life so u didnt upload the psd :lol: Uploading the psd would of taken the same amount of time as uploading that blurry png. Whatever floats your boat tho dude, gear looks dope
mogli100

Post by mogli100 »

Matias43_ wrote:U say u have a life so u didnt upload the psd :lol: Uploading the psd would of taken the same amount of time as uploading that blurry png. Whatever floats your boat tho dude, gear looks dope
Dude im not even upset at you for your comment haha thanks for saying it looks dope, i couldnt really upload the psd cause it was messy and needed tlc and i didnt have time if that makes sense?
But ive worked on it and ill upload it like tomorrow
mogli100

Post by mogli100 »

nickuzick wrote:
jonracer594 wrote:
mogli100 wrote: its a png so the imgur link is up there :) :wink:
Put a black colour overlay on your number and change the opacity down of the colour overlay until you thing it looks decent. It won't look perfect but there isn't much you can do with a png.
I like that instead of being negative towards my lack of preparation you are assisting with your own personal knowledge, good man :)
I have the psd all setup to go for everyone now so yayy
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

mogli100 wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:U say u have a life so u didnt upload the psd :lol: Uploading the psd would of taken the same amount of time as uploading that blurry png. Whatever floats your boat tho dude, gear looks dope
Dude im not even upset at you for your comment haha thanks for saying it looks dope, i couldnt really upload the psd cause it was messy and needed tlc and i didnt have time if that makes sense?
But ive worked on it and ill upload it like tomorrow
Haha yeah anytime man. And i understand that, not good to upload a messy psd. Sounds good though ill definatley download that psd!
tymotoboy53
Team: Pasadena Kawasaki

Post by tymotoboy53 »

bro how do I download this cause I clicked on the link and don't see a saf or rar? thanks rad gear btw I love it