2017 Alias A1/A1 Analogue

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
tommyz2121
Team: Eminet Co

Re: 2017 Alias A1/A1 Analogue

Post by tommyz2121 »

nickuzick wrote:
tommyz2121 wrote:
nickuzick wrote: Nice joke dude!
dude your such a fucking dick no one likes you and you never can compliment anyone your just a bitch behind a key board that talks shit on everyone from new beginners that dont know what there doing and trying to people who are good your just a fucking piece of trash :D
Unless he proves that it isn't ripped then he deserves no respect.
it still hasnt been proved it is ripped so he shouldn't get disrespect either
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

TH_722 wrote:He sent me pic of the version he made and said it took him a month... yall think its ripped or nah?
We all have hoffmans gear now :twisted: But in all seriousness, your saying that you put every exact logo and design exactly in the same spot as hoffmans? Im calling bs on that
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

I would like to see his uncompressed illustrator or photoshop file...
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

tommyz2121 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
tommyz2121 wrote: when your just a hater cause you got kicked off the team
Really cause I definitely wasn't kicked off of the team XD oh and also you're saying that he has had his done for like a month, well ain't that some bullshit seeing as he just started making it what, a week ago if that? Oh and Tommy learn to get some shit right before you go around saying who has had what done and for how long, cause if he told you it has been done for a month then he lied straight to your ass and you fell for it. But you know, don't believe shit that I say cause I'm not on N-Style Graphics and you guys didn't even make it through an entire offseason without changing bikes 2 times, and changing your team name, pathetic that a team does shit like that I think.
1 name change and no bike changes so get your shit straight since thats what your all about and his gear has been done longer than a week for sure :D
Oh so it didn't start out on a Kawasaki as Rogue Designs and then switch over to a KTM and then switch the team name to N-Style Graphics and now you guys are switching to Suzuki's? Yeah that's what I thought oh and yeah I have my shit right, and also how is it that you are only sticking up for the thing? Is it cause I have said the truth the entire time and you know it is true? Or is it cause your just to fucking stupid to realize that your wrong?
tommyz2121

Post by tommyz2121 »

USABMXER1 wrote:
tommyz2121 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote: Really cause I definitely wasn't kicked off of the team XD oh and also you're saying that he has had his done for like a month, well ain't that some bullshit seeing as he just started making it what, a week ago if that? Oh and Tommy learn to get some shit right before you go around saying who has had what done and for how long, cause if he told you it has been done for a month then he lied straight to your ass and you fell for it. But you know, don't believe shit that I say cause I'm not on N-Style Graphics and you guys didn't even make it through an entire offseason without changing bikes 2 times, and changing your team name, pathetic that a team does shit like that I think.
1 name change and no bike changes so get your shit straight since thats what your all about and his gear has been done longer than a week for sure :D
Oh so it didn't start out on a Kawasaki as Rogue Designs and then switch over to a KTM and then switch the team name to N-Style Graphics and now you guys are switching to Suzuki's? Yeah that's what I thought oh and yeah I have my shit right, and also how is it that you are only sticking up for the thing? Is it cause I have said the truth the entire time and you know it is true? Or is it cause your just to fucking stupid to realize that your wrong?
hey dumbass the suzukis are sx bikes not offseason
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

Bryce#313 wrote:
TH_722 wrote:He sent me pic of the version he made and said it took him a month... yall think its ripped or nah?
We all have hoffmans gear now :twisted: But in all seriousness, your saying that you put every exact logo and design exactly in the same spot as hoffmans? Im calling bs on that
Oh bro, he totally made his own set, see the gloves aren't Deft Family gloves and then the boots are different colors, also look at the bad shading, that would be like insulting Travis to be saying that it is his exact gear, all he did was took Travis's and made a version that looked terrible.
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

tommyz2121 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
tommyz2121 wrote: 1 name change and no bike changes so get your shit straight since thats what your all about and his gear has been done longer than a week for sure :D
Yeah I know that and that's the only thing that you said about the entire thing and it's cause you already know that you lost thing fight so I would just suggest leaving this and going to suck Jack, Austin, or Nolan's dick, or how about you go suck all 3 of them off.
tommyz2121

Post by tommyz2121 »

USABMXER1 wrote:
tommyz2121 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote: Oh so it didn't start out on a Kawasaki as Rogue Designs and then switch over to a KTM and then switch the team name to N-Style Graphics and now you guys are switching to Suzuki's? Yeah that's what I thought oh and yeah I have my shit right, and also how is it that you are only sticking up for the thing? Is it cause I have said the truth the entire time and you know it is true? Or is it cause your just to fucking stupid to realize that your wrong?
Yeah I know that and that's the only thing that you said about the entire thing and it's cause you already know that you lost thing fight so I would just suggest leaving this and going to suck Jack, Austin, or Nolan's dick, or how about you go suck all 3 of them off.
says the one who sucks hovarth dry :lol: :lol: and i dont kiss up to anyone like you do to horvath
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

tommyz2121 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
tommyz2121 wrote: hey dumbass the suzukis are sx bikes not offseason
says the one who sucks hovarth dry :lol: :lol: and i dont kiss up to anyone like you do to horvath
Oh so you're saying that begging to be on a team isn't sucking up to anyone and yeah I haven't sucked Horvath off and you know why I started talking to them instead of your dumbass, its cause they actually treat me with respect and don't treat me like shit all the time, all I ever heard while I was talking to you guys was "Braiden get the fuck out of the way" "WTF Braiden" "You suck at this" "See this skin, you're not gonna be getting it like everyone else" then I went and started talking to them and they actually appreciated me being there to talk to them, didn't make me feel like a piece of shit all the time and want to die in a hole like you guys did, if there is anybody on that team that is even a true friend to me it'd be Garrett and Jake, everybody else treated me like shit 24/7 and didn't want me around so I quit talking to your ungrateful asses.
jeffycooop
Team: Privateer

Post by jeffycooop »

Tanner Thorsens Gear:
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

jeffycooop wrote:Tanner Thorsens Gear:
this is good, as you can see the different design to the previous 2. Good Job to whoever made it!
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

DaleMullins873 wrote:
jeffycooop wrote:Tanner Thorsens Gear:
this is good, as you can see the different design to the previous 2. Good Job to whoever made it!
+1 for this dude changing it up for a change
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

seriously. good to see what another replica is like, truth is, nobody can get alias gear as perfect as hoffman can, and this kid is just insulting him by acting like its his.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
garrettolver
Team: MV Films

Post by garrettolver »

Bryce#313 wrote:
ITS A F*****G REPLICA...how effing different can you get. you all are the most unwelcoming people ive ever seen. A new skinner comes and releases stuff, and it just so happens to be pretty good, so it must be ripped right?!?! so stupid
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Even though it's a replica it should always be different because different people do things differently. When someone comes along with 18 posts and a set of gear that has the exact placement down to the pixels it looks suspicious.