[RELEASE]2017 Scott 350

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
silverskate
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am
Team: BikeGraphix
Contact:

[RELEASE]2017 Scott 350

Postby silverskate » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:28 pm

Image
Heyy guys today i'll release a saf of my version of Scott gear,
to get the psd send me PM or contact on my Facebook page, Have fun !
Download

Jose Eduardo317
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:30 pm

Re: [RELEASE]2017 Scott 350

Postby Jose Eduardo317 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:54 pm

looks sick mate

KieranEvans122
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:11 pm
Team: Whites Transport
Location: Buckinghamshire, England

Re: [RELEASE]2017 Scott 350

Postby KieranEvans122 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:11 pm

Where did you get the helmet from. I have been looking for it for ages
Kieran Evans | DoubleDank
Image

User avatar
silverskate
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am
Team: BikeGraphix
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE]2017 Scott 350

Postby silverskate » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:15 pm

KieranEvans122 wrote:Where did you get the helmet from. I have been looking for it for ages

The goggles model is from Benjii and Alex tee did the design

KieranEvans122
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:11 pm
Team: Whites Transport
Location: Buckinghamshire, England

Re: [RELEASE]2017 Scott 350

Postby KieranEvans122 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:54 pm

silverskate wrote:
KieranEvans122 wrote:Where did you get the helmet from. I have been looking for it for ages

The goggles model is from Benjii and Alex tee did the design


Is there a download link??
Kieran Evans | DoubleDank
Image

User avatar
silverskate
Posts: 619
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am
Team: BikeGraphix
Contact:

Re: [RELEASE]2017 Scott 350

Postby silverskate » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:23 pm

KieranEvans122 wrote:
silverskate wrote:
KieranEvans122 wrote:Where did you get the helmet from. I have been looking for it for ages

The goggles model is from Benjii and Alex tee did the design


Is there a download link??

Nah the goggles is privater model and the skin you need talk with alex

KieranEvans122
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:11 pm
Team: Whites Transport
Location: Buckinghamshire, England

Re: [RELEASE]2017 Scott 350

Postby KieranEvans122 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:54 pm

silverskate wrote:
KieranEvans122 wrote:
silverskate wrote:The goggles model is from Benjii and Alex tee did the design


Is there a download link??

Nah the goggles is privater model and the skin you need talk with alex


What is his name on the forum
Kieran Evans | DoubleDank
Image


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eblock_15, InfernalKerr77, sedaniel2, Tommy black and 8 guests