Ride365.com Suzuki Malcolm Stewart Replica

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Re: Ride365.com Suzuki Malcolm Stewart Replica

Post by sethiemeboi »

mikegeraci211 wrote:what the hell happened on this thread. all hell broke loose XD
awood decided to post here
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

listen awood. i don't dislike you, i just think that you are wrong. we don't need to go and bitch and moan about literally every last word i said. its ok man. you don't need to cry anymore. we heard you. all that work you put into that page long post is probably gonna go to waste because nobody wants to read

all

dat

shit

but thats besides the point. the point is this: malcom stewart is not as physically fit as most of those other riders are out there. i can actually tell you that without a single shadow of any doubt that he could definently had done more cardio, lifting, ect. he spent plenty of the time on the bike and he was getting ready to race finally but i know that if he had been doing more physical training he would have done much better.

please mr. wood, please i am literally begging you. please don't tear this post limb from limb, and just calm down. your getting a little excited.

malcom sucks
khut823
Team: Flo-Vision Decals

Post by khut823 »

*insert broken keyboard here*
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

sethiemeboi wrote:listen awood. i don't dislike you, i just think that you are wrong. we don't need to go and bitch and moan about literally every last word i said. its ok man. you don't need to cry anymore. we heard you. all that work you put into that page long post is probably gonna go to waste because nobody wants to read

all

dat

shit

but thats besides the point. the point is this: malcom stewart is not as physically fit as most of those other riders are out there. i can actually tell you that without a single shadow of any doubt that he could definently had done more cardio, lifting, ect. he spent plenty of the time on the bike and he was getting ready to race finally but i know that if he had been doing more physical training he would have done much better.

please mr. wood, please i am literally begging you. please don't tear this post limb from limb, and just calm down. your getting a little excited.

malcom sucks
Hmm, love how I read the entire thing because believe it or not AWood is actually pretty smart when it comes to Supercross and Motocross. He may make some dumb comments on the forums from time to time, but don't we all do that? But Seth, your dead wrong about Malcom being out of shape, he is probably in the best shape of his life right now despite taking the Motocross season of, yeah he didn't race it but that doesn't mean that he wasn't training the entire Motocross season and Offseason now does it? Maybe he just wanted to take a little break from racing so that he was able to spend more time with his family, because you know, there were a bunch of years that Chad Reed did the exact same thing and didn't race a single Motocross race at all but then was always battling up front in Supercross. Malcom literally had like a day or 2 on his engine if that due to it not getting there until the Tuesday before the race due to not all of the parts being there yet, then he had to drive all the way across the country from Florida to California so that he was able to race, so I am pretty sure for him having like no time on the bike with the factory engine in it he did pretty well. But also on a side note, if you are going to be using commas and periods, then can you at least use capital letters as well? Because you're completely defeating the purpose of using them at all if you aren't going to be using capitalization in anything. Makes you look like a little kid that never got through the 5th grade.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

USABMXER1 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:listen awood. i don't dislike you, i just think that you are wrong. we don't need to go and bitch and moan about literally every last word i said. its ok man. you don't need to cry anymore. we heard you. all that work you put into that page long post is probably gonna go to waste because nobody wants to read

all

dat

shit

malcom sucks
Hmm, love how I read the entire thing because believe it or not AWood is actually pretty smart when it comes to Supercross and Motocross. He may make some dumb comments on the forums from time to time, but don't we all do that? But Seth, your dead wrong about Malcom being out of shape, he is probably in the best shape of his life right now despite taking the Motocross season of, yeah he didn't race it but that doesn't mean that he wasn't training the entire Motocross season and Offseason now does it? Maybe he just wanted to take a little break from racing so that he was able to spend more time with his family, because you know, there were a bunch of years that Chad Reed did the exact same thing and didn't race a single Motocross race at all but then was always battling up front in Supercross. Malcom literally had like a day or 2 on his engine if that due to it not getting there until the Tuesday before the race due to not all of the parts being there yet, then he had to drive all the way across the country from Florida to California so that he was able to race, so I am pretty sure for him having like no time on the bike with the factory engine in it he did pretty well. But also on a side note, if you are going to be using commas and periods, then can you at least use capital letters as well? Because you're completely defeating the purpose of using them at all if you aren't going to be using capitalization in anything. Makes you look like a little kid that never got through the 5th grade.
of course we all make stupid comments/posts

i still don't believe he is in great shape

i do not hate awood

pretty sure not using commas and periods looks more silly than not capitalizing letters

i don't want to get banned so...

i am never going to post another thing in this thread as long as i live so help me god
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Aww thanks BMXer. Lol. Even though I do slightly disagree, I don't think he is in the best shape he's been in for the last few years. But I don't think he is "out of shape" or hasn't been training. I do think sethiemeboi is downright retarded, ignorant, and unintelligent. And I don't like any straight up bashing any rider unless it's like, Vince friese. But knowing Malcolm personally actually pissed me off. I'm not going to say anymore. Even though I really wish I could. But there is no point when nothing is going to get through to this kid. I don't know if he's just retarded or racist but he seems to not like him very much. All I know is Malcolm didn't expect top 10s but if he can get them consistently in SX he shouldn't be worried about getting a ride for outdoors or years to come if he can stay healthy. I just want to see success, from any rider. And I don't see why he has to be so negative and ignorant. I'm out. :)
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

AWood wrote:And I don't like any straight up bashing any rider unless it's like, Vince friese.
Preach.

Seriously tho look at Cooper Webb also. People expected big things from. He didnt do as well as i expected him to go till last round. Its not like they are back in their 250 class where they are riding against not as good as the guys in the 450s. Its his first race give him a break. Wait afew rounds in to see if he keeps dropping or he actually picks up and starts getting up to the speed of the bigger guys. Everyone has bad races, this could of been one for Malcom. What if he comes back and podiums next week? Then what would you say
LC Créations_
Crushed Dissenter
Team: LCR

Post by LC Créations_ »

good work ;)
what the font number please ?