Ride365.com Suzuki Malcolm Stewart Replica

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mikegeraci211
Team: Miller Designs Co.

Ride365.com Suzuki Malcolm Stewart Replica

Post by mikegeraci211 »

Today I bring you my third replica and this time around its Malcolm stewart. I wanted to do Malcolm's bike because of all the hype around him and I really enjoyed what they have done with his bike. I hope a lot of people were hoping somebody was gonna make this and hope that I did a good enough job for them. I am aware that not everything is spot on. The biggest fall back was not having a FMF exhaust pipe for this bike. I personally think the Yoshi looks better though.

I want to take the time to thank everyone who made this bike possible.
JLV - For this amazing game
LLR Designs Crew
Attacker - RMZ Template

Download

https://www.mediafire.com/?a55ejbwbehkey8a
rmzracer92
Team: Privateer

Re: Ride365.com Suzuki Malcolm Stewart Replica

Post by rmzracer92 »

Nice work Michael but in future you could use this free Suzuki it has a FMF pipe in http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=31916 but otherwise looks sick man
Mcguire103
Team: Privateer

Post by Mcguire103 »

sick credits bra
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

I am waiting to see James Webbs final outcome for his, he is on like part 3 or 4 of his like 3 hour live streams making Malcom's setup, really can't wait to compare the 2 to each other, I know James will have a better hair on his getting them dreads modeled, but as for the rest of the bike I have no clue on that. As from what I have seen on yours, it looks pretty good other than having the wrong pipe and I am pretty sure that he used Zero gear when he raced at A2, could be wrong though.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

USABMXER1 wrote:I am waiting to see James Webbs final outcome for his, he is on like part 3 or 4 of his like 3 hour live streams making Malcom's setup, really can't wait to compare the 2 to each other, I know James will have a better hair on his getting them dreads modeled, but as for the rest of the bike I have no clue on that. As from what I have seen on yours, it looks pretty good other than having the wrong pipe and I am pretty sure that he used Zero gear when he raced at A2, could be wrong though.
Yeah theres a couple things that are off like the back fender, fork guards, numbers, and some bike parts. Other than that still a great replica good job!
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

great replica! i enjoyed it.

but malcom stewart dumb af lmao. didn't want to train all offseason OR race nationals so where did that lead him? 17th? lmao
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

sethiemeboi wrote:great replica! i enjoyed it.

but malcom stewart dumb af lmao. didn't want to train all offseason OR race nationals so where did that lead him? 17th? lmao
he had top 10 for most of race and crashed in whoops lol
ConnorNolan137

Post by ConnorNolan137 »

Nice!
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

Matias43_ wrote:

And passed some really good riders to get a 2nd in the heat behind KRoc. Definitely a solid effort considering he only got his motor 2 days before he had to race :D
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

DCreedz#523 wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:

And passed some really good riders to get a 2nd in the heat behind KRoc. Definitely a solid effort considering he only got his motor 2 days before he had to race :D
Hell yeah he gave musquin the beef stew over the triple too
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Cool to see it but why make a "replica" where half the stuff is wrong including pipes? Do it right or don't do it at all?
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Post by MrMx198 »

AWood wrote:Cool to see it but why make a "replica" where half the stuff is wrong including pipes? Do it right or don't do it at all?
Maybe there could have been a bit more time spent on it, but he did a good job of it. Thanks for the release Mike! Appreciate it!
Also AWood is there any time you don't complain? The majority of the time I see you on the forums it's complaining that this and that isn't right, at least they are attempting and making something for the community. If you're going to criticize and complain at least give ''constructive'' criticism and if you can't do that then go ahead and make it (track, skin or model)yourself.
AWood

Post by AWood »

MrMx198 wrote:
AWood wrote:Cool to see it but why make a "replica" where half the stuff is wrong including pipes? Do it right or don't do it at all?
Maybe there could have been a bit more time spent on it, but he did a good job of it. Thanks for the release Mike! Appreciate it!
Also AWood is there any time you don't complain? The majority of the time I see you on the forums it's complaining that this and that isn't right, at least they are attempting and making something for the community. If you're going to criticize and complain at least give ''constructive'' criticism and if you can't do that then go ahead and make it (track, skin or model)yourself.
Nope not much.

And I don't need to "prove" myself with making my own skin or model or track. Don't call it a replica, but then have someone saying all this is wrong:
"Yeah theres a couple things that are off like the back fender, fork guards, numbers," pipe also.

That just seems a lot wrong for a replica and I don't understand. Sorry bro. Skin looks good. I downloaded it, and riding with it a bit because Malcolm is the homie. Just throwing my opinion out there as well
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Seth I don't really think that you can be laughing about that seeing as you could do more training the riders like Ryan Dungey and still not even make the night show more than likely. Malcom Stewart had the engine for his Suzuki the Tuesday before the race and then he had to do all of the driving to get there on his own. Pretty sure for having very limited time on the bike that he did absolutely amazing! I myself for one was very impressed with his 450 "debut" even though he has done a few 450 races already, but it should be fun watching him this year along with James Stewart (coming back at Oakland February 4th) and the rest of the field. Hoping for a speedy recovery for Ken Roczen so that we can see him for a few rounds towards the end of supercross and if not supercross then be able to race motocross.
AWood

Post by AWood »

James is not coming back for Oakland. They said even Daytona would be a stretch.