Ride365.com Suzuki Malcolm Stewart Replica

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Re: Ride365.com Suzuki Malcolm Stewart Replica

Post by sethiemeboi »

USABMXER1 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:great replica! i enjoyed it.

but malcom stewart dumb af lmao. didn't want to train all offseason OR race nationals so where did that lead him? 17th? lmao
Seth I don't really think that you can be laughing about that seeing as you could do more training the riders like Ryan Dungey and still not even make the night show more than likely. Malcom Stewart had the engine for his Suzuki the Tuesday before the race and then he had to do all of the driving to get there on his own. Pretty sure for having very limited time on the bike that he did absolutely amazing! I myself for one was very impressed with his 450 "debut" even though he has done a few 450 races already, but it should be fun watching him this year along with James Stewart (coming back at Oakland February 4th) and the rest of the field. Hoping for a speedy recovery for Ken Roczen so that we can see him for a few rounds towards the end of supercross and if not supercross then be able to race motocross.
lmao im just trying to say that he is wasting his talent by not training. he is faster than most guys and getting last. why? he doesnt train. all i was trying to say. jeeeez, attack of the malcom fan boy
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:great replica! i enjoyed it.

but malcom stewart dumb af lmao. didn't want to train all offseason OR race nationals so where did that lead him? 17th? lmao
Seth I don't really think that you can be laughing about that seeing as you could do more training the riders like Ryan Dungey and still not even make the night show more than likely. Malcom Stewart had the engine for his Suzuki the Tuesday before the race and then he had to do all of the driving to get there on his own. Pretty sure for having very limited time on the bike that he did absolutely amazing! I myself for one was very impressed with his 450 "debut" even though he has done a few 450 races already, but it should be fun watching him this year along with James Stewart (coming back at Oakland February 4th) and the rest of the field. Hoping for a speedy recovery for Ken Roczen so that we can see him for a few rounds towards the end of supercross and if not supercross then be able to race motocross.
lmao im just trying to say that he is wasting his talent by not training. he is faster than most guys and getting last. why? he doesnt train. all i was trying to say. jeeeez, attack of the malcom fan boy
Do you live at the Stewart Compound or how do you know he didnt train?Then 17th is not last, and he was never contracted to race outdoors.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

jonracer594 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote: Seth I don't really think that you can be laughing about that seeing as you could do more training the riders like Ryan Dungey and still not even make the night show more than likely. Malcom Stewart had the engine for his Suzuki the Tuesday before the race and then he had to do all of the driving to get there on his own. Pretty sure for having very limited time on the bike that he did absolutely amazing! I myself for one was very impressed with his 450 "debut" even though he has done a few 450 races already, but it should be fun watching him this year along with James Stewart (coming back at Oakland February 4th) and the rest of the field. Hoping for a speedy recovery for Ken Roczen so that we can see him for a few rounds towards the end of supercross and if not supercross then be able to race motocross.
Do you live at the Stewart Compound or how do you know he didnt train?Then 17th is not last, and he was never contracted to race outdoors.
if he trained, and wasn't 20 pounds over weight, he wouldn't had faded so much. he literally fished his entire offseason. do some research, then come talk
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

[quote="sethiemeboi"]im a fucking dipshit[quote="sethiemboi]

He does train you fucking dipshit, and he was riding. Who are you to Say what "overweight" is for a naturally big guy? Should a 6'3" guy be healthily built with muscle and be as big as forkner? He can be 170 or 210 and not be overweight with his build.

And lastly, he fell; that's why he dropped so much, then he climbed. Was he fading and slowing down before he fell? Sure. Would he have gotten 17th without falling? Probably not. He fished all off season, he also rode 6 days a week. A worked out a lot as well. You're a fucking absolute idiot and have no idea what you're talking about. All you know is what you see on social media, so don't act like you know ANYTHING more than that. So maybe you should do some "research" of your own before trying to talk shit to people on the forums when you don't know what the hell you're talking about. If this was anyone else I would have stayed out of it. But you're spouting bullshit "facts" about someone you know nothing about.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
AWood

Post by AWood »

sethiemeboi wrote:
if he trained, and wasn't 20 pounds over weight, he wouldn't had faded so much. he literally fished his entire offseason. do some research, then come talk
Read above fuckhead^
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

AWood wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
Read above fuckhead^
it's funny how insanely pissed off you are about this lmao.

it's also funny how if it was me saying alllll that to you, i'd be banned.

it's also funny how im going to show you how much he "trained" in a few minutes.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Seth, you're an idiot. Stop talking. Malcolm didn't fade, he fell, and then probably made passes after that. You'll see in Glendale, assuming he has a clean race, just how stupid you are
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

sethiemeboi wrote:
AWood wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
Read above fuckhead^

it's also funny how im going to show you how much he "trained" in a few minutes.
It's also funny seeing how little brain cells you actually have.
AWood

Post by AWood »

sethiemeboi wrote:
AWood wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
Read above fuckhead^

Show me bro. Then I'll text him and ask for actual "proof". Or not. Because he doesn't give a fuck about an idiot like you who thinks he knows about his life and training schedule.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

AWood wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
AWoo (d wrote: Read above fuckhead^

Show me bro. Then I'll text him and ask for actual "proof". Or not. Because he doesn't give a fuck about an idiot like you who thinks he knows about his life and training schedule.
end of first lap: malcom in 8th
7 minutes in: literally rolls whoop section to let reed and tomac by. he did not crash.

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/sethi ... sort=3&o=0

8 minutes in: already over 2 seconds behind reed

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/sethi ... sort=3&o=2

9 1/2 minutes in: passes roczens corpse for 9th

12 minutes in: almost 7 seconds behind reed (remains in 9th)

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/sethi ... sort=3&o=1

14 1/2 minutes in falls back to 18th due to a crash.

end race: 17th place. he managed to pass one person, whom was in 17th, in 1/4 of a full 450 main. he was literally battling with tommy hahn.

he isn't in shape. he is not in shape thats just how it is. i know none of you want to believe it. but why would he let reed and tomac by? because he can barely hang on dude if he was actually in better shape im almost sure he wouldnt have let 78 year old reed by and LOST time to him.

and i can already hear the smashing of laptop keyboards about how wrong i am. please save it dude, its probably not worth it :)
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Maybe he was just rusty lol. He can very well be in shape but not mentally prepared to race.
mikegeraci211
Team: Miller Designs Co.

Post by mikegeraci211 »

Thanks everyone for feedback, yes things were not right due to little time put in, I did it in about 1 hour and not having a clear picture or anything to work off of on the back fender. I didnt expect much from it. If you dont like it, dont download it. To the people that do like it, thank you! Means a lot.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

jonracer594 wrote: and he was never contracted to race outdoors.
geico honda wanted him to race outdoors for them, but malcom literally denied them because he said he was too big for the 250's

AND to add on top of that, he was getting ready to sign a contract for a 450 race team, and the rep came all the way to his place and everything. guess what he did. made a last minute choice to not sign with them.
AWood

Post by AWood »

sethiemeboi wrote:

end of first lap: malcom in 8th
7 minutes in: literally rolls whoop section to let reed and tomac by. he did not crash.

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/sethi ... sort=3&o=0
How do you know he didnt make a mistake? He had ran a better lap time EVERY SINGLE LAP up to that point faster than reed, and right with Tomac, he ran a 1:00 then Back to 58.
sethiemeboi wrote: 8 minutes in: already over 2 seconds behind reed

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/sethi ... sort=3&o=2
Thats 7:20 in, and hes .5 seconds back. When he lost those 2 spots, he stayed in that position until lap 14! Which, wow. He CRASHED. Who cares if hes a 10th place guy? He only expects to be top 10! That would have been killer. Riding in 10th behind Reed doesnt mean you "didnt train". IN WHAT FUCKING WORLD DOES 10TH PLACE IN A 450 MAIN MEAN YOU DIDNT TRAIN? Are you fucking HIGH?

sethiemeboi wrote: 9 1/2 minutes in: passes roczens corpse for 9th
Okay? You should actually be banned for being so fucking stupid.
sethiemeboi wrote: 12 minutes in: almost 7 seconds behind reed (remains in 9th)

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/sethi ... sort=3&o=1

Thats 8:20 in, and hes 2 seconds back, so what? He held off Millsaps, baggett, wilson, pourcel, tickle, friese, brayton, weimer, hahn, schmidt? Sorry he LET BY MULTI TIME SX CHAMPION CHAD REED AND FUCKING ELI TOMAC
sethiemeboi wrote: 14 1/2 minutes in falls back to 18th due to a crash.
sethiemeboi wrote: end race: 17th place. he managed to pass one person, whom was in 17th, in 1/4 of a full 450 main. he was literally battling with tommy hahn.

he isn't in shape. he is not in shape thats just how it is. i know none of you want to believe it. but why would he let reed and tomac by? because he can barely hang on dude if he was actually in better shape im almost sure he wouldnt have let 78 year old reed by and LOST time to him.

and i can already hear the smashing of laptop keyboards about how wrong i am. please save it dude, its probably not worth it :)
Sorry Dude, Cooper webb must not have trained for the first two rounds, Eli Tomac probably didnt train for A1. Pourcel probably didnt train. Any rider with bad results probably didnt train. Not getting a top 5 doesnt mean you didnt train. Eli tomac is getting paid Multi million dollars to get 8th right now. he probably doesnt train though. I dont know if youre racist or just retarded. But youre definitely not fucking SMART. Sorry Dude, all those guys who got beat by "78 year old reedy", ugh, yeah, 8th-22 of the best riders in the world, you should all just QUIT. Tomac lost to reed, he must have let him by and lost time.

sethiemeboi wrote: it's also funny how im going to show you how much he "trained" in a few minutes.
You sure SHOWED ME. With "facts". Donald trump should hire you to his cabinet, youre really good at posting Alternative Facts.

I fucking hate you.

sethiemeboi wrote:
jonracer594 wrote: and he was never contracted to race outdoors.
geico honda wanted him to race outdoors for them, but malcom literally denied them because he said he was too big for the 250's

AND to add on top of that, he was getting ready to sign a contract for a 450 race team, and the rep came all the way to his place and everything. guess what he did. made a last minute choice to not sign with them.
And both bolded statements arent technically true... and last minute decisions not to sign arent uncommon. Keep believing everything you read on social media and vital bro.
mikegeraci211
Team: Miller Designs Co.

Post by mikegeraci211 »

what the hell happened on this thread. all hell broke loose XD