Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
silverskate
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am
Team: BikeGraphix
Contact:

Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by silverskate »

Image
Image
Heyy guys
After a long time ill release more a PSD of my gears, actually i just release only Saf scrammed and i decided release the my version of 2017 Vexea gears.
To get see more of my works check my Facebook page.
2017 Vexea VX-1 Vision
2017 Vexea VX-1 Attack
Have Fun Guys !!
I would like thanks James Webb for this awesome screens, p2sta for the rider model, Gustavo Diniz and Brandon Roland forever gay.
if you will use it for your team setup/privater setup, or release a custom colorways dont forgot put credits
kylemx322
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 pm
Team: Delb Lifestyle
Contact:

Re: Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by kylemx322 »

huh
For Custom replica track and compounds, Renders and GFX contact me @ https://www.facebook.com/KAWORKZ/
Hit up Delb for some sick stuff!!!
Image
Abear944
Posts: 182
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:35 am
Team: Hemlock

Re: Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by Abear944 »

So fire great work
Image
funkychicken
Posts: 572
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: 251 Graphix I guess
Location: Clemson, South Carolina
Contact:

Re: Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by funkychicken »

kylemx322 wrote:huh
Exactly what I was thinking :lol:
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
AHeckman2
Posts: 2819
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by AHeckman2 »

funkychicken wrote:
kylemx322 wrote:huh
Exactly what I was thinking :lol:
Pretty sure he's just saying that usually he just releases scrammed files in a saf, but this time he released a PSD instead.

Thanks Silver! Looks dope :)
Image
rmzracer92
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:15 am
Team: Michael Sullivan
Location: London

Re: Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by rmzracer92 »

Thanks for a sick free release, should do more of these :wink: :wink:
Image
silverskate
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am
Team: BikeGraphix
Contact:

Re: Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by silverskate »

funkychicken wrote:
kylemx322 wrote:huh
Exactly what I was thinking :lol:

What do u mean guys !?!
silverskate
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am
Team: BikeGraphix
Contact:

Re: Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by silverskate »

Abear944 wrote:So fire great work
AHeckman2 wrote: Pretty sure he's just saying that usually he just releases scrammed files in a saf, but this time he released a PSD instead.

Thanks Silver! Looks dope :)
rmzracer92 wrote:Thanks for a sick free release, should do more of these :wink: :wink:
Thanks so much guys, soon ill do more releases !
ryxn
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:42 pm

Re: Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by ryxn »

looks really sick Mateus thanks for the release :P
Fair Play.
funkychicken
Posts: 572
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: 251 Graphix I guess
Location: Clemson, South Carolina
Contact:

Re: Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by funkychicken »

Never disappointing work Silverskate. I didn't mean anything bad by the last reply, I was just surprised by the PSD like Heckman said. This is awesome dude! Thank you so much for always contributing to the community :D
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
silverskate
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am
Team: BikeGraphix
Contact:

Re: Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by silverskate »

ryxn wrote:looks really sick Mateus thanks for the release :P
funkychicken wrote:Never disappointing work Silverskate. I didn't mean anything bad by the last reply, I was just surprised by the PSD like Heckman said. This is awesome dude! Thank you so much for always contributing to the community :D
Thanks so much guyss
Matias43_
Posts: 1213
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:38 am
Team: MV Films
Location: NJ

Re: Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by Matias43_ »

silverskate wrote:
funkychicken wrote:
kylemx322 wrote:huh
Exactly what I was thinking :lol:

What do u mean guys !?!
Huh. Psd matches up perfectley with kyles. Coincidence. I think not. Not saying u took his gear because you are silverskate, which is why its confusing why its excactley the same as kyles. Maybe its just me, or maybe its maybeline
Matias43_
Posts: 1213
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:38 am
Team: MV Films
Location: NJ

Re: Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by Matias43_ »

Dp but its free so ig it really doesnt matter dont mind me
silverskate
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am
Team: BikeGraphix
Contact:

Re: Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by silverskate »

Matias43_ wrote: Huh. Psd matches up perfectley with kyles. Coincidence. I think not
Image
Where my gear match perfect with him ??? Kyle wanted to i do the Shading and normals map for he release it and i talked to him i dont will do because the gears of him has the things wrong and dont has any disp map(he just did the difuse map) when him asked to i do the Shading/Norms i thought he did the Disp map of gear to i just do the norms and shading but the gear of he dont has nothing just the base shading, ! Kyle inspiration to do these gear but i did the fixes on it.
U are mean of i ripped it !?!? I released for free because i wanted release a psd to who never bought my stuff see the quality of my gears, i asked in discord if i release it for free and the guys talked to i release. My all gears of i did already have sold and i cant release it !
I THINK THIS COMMUNITY HATE ME, SOON ILL LEAVE FROM IT !
mx201
Posts: 1726
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: Madcape
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by mx201 »

silverskate wrote:
Matias43_ wrote: Huh. Psd matches up perfectley with kyles. Coincidence. I think not
Image
Where my gear match perfect with him ??? Kyle wanted to i do the Shading and normals map for he release it and i talked to him i dont will do because the gears of him has the things wrong and dont has any disp map(he just did the difuse map) when him asked to i do the Shading/Norms i thought he did the Disp map of gear to i just do the norms and shading but the gear of he dont has nothing just the base shading, ! Kyle inspiration to do these gear but i did the fixes on it.
U are mean of i ripped it !?!? I released for free because i wanted release a psd to who never bought my stuff see the quality of my gears, i asked in discord if i release it for free and the guys talked to i release. My all gears of i did already have sold and i cant release it !
I THINK THIS COMMUNITY HATE ME, SOON ILL LEAVE FROM IT !
No don't leave silver skate your a LEGEND :D
Logan "Indiana Jones" Leitzel - 31st on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Image
Post Reply