Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Re: Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by mxsrider96 »

Matias43_ wrote:Huh. Psd matches up perfectley with kyles. Coincidence. I think not. Not saying u took his gear because you are silverskate, which is why its confusing why its excactley the same as kyles. Maybe its just me, or maybe its maybeline
You're missing A LOT of brain cells (possibly the entire brain) if you see this PSD as the exact same as Kyle's
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

mx201 wrote:
silverskate wrote:
Matias43_ wrote: Huh. Psd matches up perfectley with kyles. Coincidence. I think not
Where my gear match perfect with him ??? Kyle wanted to i do the Shading and normals map for he release it and i talked to him i dont will do because the gears of him has the things wrong and dont has any disp map(he just did the difuse map) when him asked to i do the Shading/Norms i thought he did the Disp map of gear to i just do the norms and shading but the gear of he dont has nothing just the base shading, ! Kyle inspiration to do these gear but i did the fixes on it.
U are mean of i ripped it !?!? I released for free because i wanted release a psd to who never bought my stuff see the quality of my gears, i asked in discord if i release it for free and the guys talked to i release. My all gears of i did already have sold and i cant release it !
I THINK THIS COMMUNITY HATE ME, SOON ILL LEAVE FROM IT !
No don't leave silver skate your a LEGEND :D
I can say, and im 100% sure about that, Kyle's one are the one of Corentin Dubois made it for me for the Off-Season.
RFX_corentin_12

I can say, and im 100% sure about that, Kyle's one are the one of Corentin Dubois made it for me for the Off-Season.[/quote]

With some little change, but overall its the same.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

mxsrider96 wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:Huh. Psd matches up perfectley with kyles. Coincidence. I think not. Not saying u took his gear because you are silverskate, which is why its confusing why its excactley the same as kyles. Maybe its just me, or maybe its maybeline
You're missing A LOT of brain cells (possibly the entire brain) if you see this PSD as the exact same as Kyle's
listen. I was given pictures yesterday from kyle that showed it excatley looking like the one on the right. So its not my fault, i was given false information lmao
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

I bow down to you silverskate. Sorry for accusing you when SOMEONE COUGH COUGH sent me false pictures saying it was your gear and saying you copied
GHarlan
Crushed Dissenter

Post by GHarlan »

Matias43_ wrote:COUGH *kyle aanonsen* COUGH
silverskate
Team: BikeGraphix

Post by silverskate »

mx201 wrote: No don't leave silver skate your a LEGEND :D
thanks so much bro, when i do a gear i try do the more realisct possible. Thanks so much all guys of talked positive feedback in my things, soon ill back with more free releases !!!
Matias43_ wrote:I bow down to you silverskate. Sorry for accusing you when SOMEONE COUGH COUGH sent me false pictures saying it was your gear and saying you copied
listen. I was given pictures yesterday from kyle that showed it excatley looking like the one on the right. So its not my fault, i was given false information lmao
No problem bro, i think he are mad because i released it
kylemx322
Team: Delb Lifestyle

Post by kylemx322 »

I don't care that you released it lmao it's better than mine but I was just proud of my self because it was my forst gear set
For Custom replica track and compounds, Renders and GFX contact me @ https://www.facebook.com/KAWORKZ/
Hit up Delb for some sick stuff!!!
kylemx322

Post by kylemx322 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:I can say, and im 100% sure about that, Kyle's one are the one of Corentin Dubois made it for me for the Off-Season.
With some little change, but overall its the same.[/quote]

I Didn't know that name even exists
For Custom replica track and compounds, Renders and GFX contact me @ https://www.facebook.com/KAWORKZ/
RFX_corentin_12

kylemx322 wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:I can say, and im 100% sure about that, Kyle's one are the one of Corentin Dubois made it for me for the Off-Season.

I Didn't know that name even exists[/quote]

Coco's Creations. Almost everyone know him.
kylemx322

Post by kylemx322 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
kylemx322 wrote:

I Didn't know that name even exists
Coco's Creations. Almost everyone know him.[/quote]

sorry dude dont know... not relevant to me
Lewis Lynds

Post by Lewis Lynds »

+1
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

This gear is dope silverskate! Any possibility of more free releases?
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Rt
kylemx322 wrote:I don't care that you released it lmao it's better than mine but I was just proud of myself because it was my first gear set
Lol :lol:

Good job Silverskate ! Nice to hear you will do more PSD release in the future.
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
silverskate
Team: BikeGraphix

Post by silverskate »

Lewis Lynds wrote:
+1
mack| spokes wrote:This gear is dope silverskate! Any possibility of more free releases?
WillSt24 wrote:Good job Silverskate ! Nice to hear you will do more PSD release in the future.
Thanks so much guys, i really glad when the community like my work and yes soon ill do more releases for free, i think the next release its a saf file of my cycra plastics and maybe the ansr gears.