Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
kylemx322
Team: Delb Lifestyle

Re: Release 2017 Vexea Mx

Post by kylemx322 »

funkychicken wrote:Don't listen to that crap, you're one of the best skinners to ever come onto MX Sim. Keep up the good work dude, don't listen to the crap people say.
100% agree.
For Custom replica track and compounds, Renders and GFX contact me @ https://www.facebook.com/KAWORKZ/
Hit up Delb for some sick stuff!!!
GHarlan
Crushed Dissenter

Post by GHarlan »

Easy to be a good Skinner if you copy other people shit thooooooo
kylemx322
Team: Delb Lifestyle

Post by kylemx322 »

GHarlan wrote:Easy to be a good Skinner if you copy other people shit thooooooo
100% agree
For Custom replica track and compounds, Renders and GFX contact me @ https://www.facebook.com/KAWORKZ/
Hit up Delb for some sick stuff!!!
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

[quote="funkychicken"you're one of the best skinners to ever come onto MX Sim[/quote]
what?
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

GustavoMX930' wrote: what?
Really hoping he's talking to Mateus
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

Can we talk about the real issue of Silverskate not bothering with gloves on each of his gear creations, and just slapping those aids 100% gloves on instead? Dope gear otherwise tho :D :D
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

D_ROY178 wrote:Can we talk about the real issue of Silverskate not bothering with gloves on each of his gear creations, and just slapping those aids 100% gloves on instead? Dope gear otherwise tho :D :D
Spoken by a true 99%er :wink:
taelale
Team: VlastMX

Post by taelale »

Is there supposed to be a JM? #noob :oops:
skraks
Team: Evergood

Post by skraks »

Matias43_ wrote:
silverskate wrote:
funkychicken wrote: Exactly what I was thinking :lol:

What do u mean guys !?!
Huh. Psd matches up perfectley with kyles. Coincidence. I think not. Not saying u took his gear because you are silverskate, which is why its confusing why its excactley the same as kyles. Maybe its just me, or maybe its maybeline
m8 clearly u didnt even pay close enough attention, the shading is the only thing that comes close to matching... the pants straps are different, the shapes on the gear are different shape basically, logos are in different areas and rotated differently..
Im pretty sure a guy like silverskate who has accomplished so much and has so much skill would have the decency to not rip gear, if he wanted the gear.... he probably would have made it and thats probably why he did this lmao.
Great Job Silverskate, always impressed by your skins.
skraks
Team: Evergood

Post by skraks »

skraks wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:
silverskate wrote:
What do u mean guys !?!
Huh. Psd matches up perfectley with kyles. Coincidence. I think not. Not saying u took his gear because you are silverskate, which is why its confusing why its excactley the same as kyles. Maybe its just me, or maybe its maybeline
m8 clearly u didnt even pay close enough attention, the shading is the only thing that comes close to matching... the pants straps are different, the shapes on the gear are different shape basically, logos are in different areas and rotated differently..
Im pretty sure a guy like silverskate who has accomplished so much and has so much skill would have the decency to not rip gear, if he wanted the gear.... he probably would have made it and thats probably why he did this lmao.
Ignore that but it doesnt match up perfectly.......
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

skraks wrote:
skraks wrote:
Matias43_ wrote: Huh. Psd matches up perfectley with kyles. Coincidence. I think not. Not saying u took his gear because you are silverskate, which is why its confusing why its excactley the same as kyles. Maybe its just me, or maybe its maybeline
Ignore that but it doesnt match up perfectly.......
Your a little late fam. I noticed that and corrected myself like 20 pages back lol. Everyones all good now
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Matias43_ wrote: Your a little late fam. Sonny noticed that I made a dumb post and corrected me like 20 pages back lol. Everyones all good now
FTFY
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

mxsrider96 wrote:
Matias43_ wrote: Your a little late fam. Sonny noticed that I made a dumb post and corrected me like 20 pages back lol. Everyones all good now
FTFY
You right
Flarez

Post by Flarez »

taelale wrote:Is there supposed to be a JM? #noob :oops:
where is the JM??
MxShippie50
Team: Crush Kawasaki Racin

Post by MxShippie50 »

Never seen this gear at all. Not in real life or in the forums or in TMFR