2017 Suzuki Yoshimura

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
silverskate
Posts: 655
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am
Team: BikeGraphix
Contact:

2017 Suzuki Yoshimura

Postby silverskate » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:10 pm

Image
Hey guys
today ill release a saf file of my update for Damien Suzuki's

The update incluid
*Cycra Skid Plate
*Cycra Front Plate
*Cycra Front Fender
*Yoshimura RS-12
*Get gpa Launch Control
*xTrig Rocs Clamps
*Emig Grips
*Ohlins Rear Shock

2017 Suzuki update
To get see more of my works check my Facebook page.

Credits to
Damien for the bike
yzmxer608 for the get gpa and launch control
Gustavo Diniz Gay
Brandon Roland Gay

User avatar
Matias43_
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:38 am
Team: MV Films
Location: NJ

Re: 2017 Suzuki Yoshimura

Postby Matias43_ » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:34 pm

:shock:
Image

User avatar
Lewis Lynds
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:56 pm
Location: The Turner Residence

Re: 2017 Suzuki Yoshimura

Postby Lewis Lynds » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:57 pm

Awesome job as always, loving it
InfernalKerr77 wrote:'everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days'
big up Hannah Montana

User avatar
rmzracer92
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:15 am
Team: Michael Sullivan
Location: London

Re: 2017 Suzuki Yoshimura

Postby rmzracer92 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:57 pm

LEGEND!
Image

VUSTTOS
Posts: 728
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:02 am
Team: Spanish MX Gamers
Location: GPS not working

Re: 2017 Suzuki Yoshimura

Postby VUSTTOS » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:13 pm

jeeeeeeeezz Golden, this is a beast. Thanks!
Image

User avatar
Prats7
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:05 am
Team: TG Films
Location: Spain

Re: 2017 Suzuki Yoshimura

Postby Prats7 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:21 pm

Awsome job duude! :D
Image

User avatar
yeezy
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 129
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:53 am
Team: Ilabb.com

Re: 2017 Suzuki Yoshimura

Postby yeezy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:26 pm

Absolutely incredible work man!

User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1912
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

Re: 2017 Suzuki Yoshimura

Postby GustavoMX930' » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:45 pm

sweet lord baby jesus
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.

User avatar
broland278
Posts: 1119
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:28 am
Team: MotoSavage
Location: Kansas
Contact:

Re: 2017 Suzuki Yoshimura

Postby broland278 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:24 pm

silverskate wrote:
Credits to
Damien for the bike
yzmxer608 for the get gpa and launch control
Gustavo Diniz Gay
Brandon Roland Gay[/center]



This is the best part of the whole release hahaa
Image

VUSTTOS
Posts: 728
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:02 am
Team: Spanish MX Gamers
Location: GPS not working

Re: 2017 Suzuki Yoshimura

Postby VUSTTOS » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:10 pm

VUSTTOS wrote:jeeeeeeeezz Golden, this is a beast. Thanks!


I think something may be wrong. 266MB for a single bike with no graphics? You may did the png's in 16K resolution :lol:
Image

User avatar
silverskate
Posts: 655
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am
Team: BikeGraphix
Contact:

Re: 2017 Suzuki Yoshimura

Postby silverskate » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:12 pm

VUSTTOS wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:jeeeeeeeezz Golden, this is a beast. Thanks!


I think something may be wrong. 266MB for a single bike with no graphics? You may did the png's in 16K resolution :lol:

sorry bro the bike are in 4k and i putted in 450 too, the dynos its FC250f and FC450f

VUSTTOS
Posts: 728
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:02 am
Team: Spanish MX Gamers
Location: GPS not working

Re: 2017 Suzuki Yoshimura

Postby VUSTTOS » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:19 pm

silverskate wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:jeeeeeeeezz Golden, this is a beast. Thanks!


I think something may be wrong. 266MB for a single bike with no graphics? You may did the png's in 16K resolution :lol:

sorry bro the bike are in 4k and i putted in 450 too, the dynos its FC250f and FC450f


Don't worry man, bike is dope
Image

User avatar
Jose Eduardo317
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:30 pm

Re: 2017 Suzuki Yoshimura

Postby Jose Eduardo317 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:24 pm

awesome bro thxx

User avatar
silverskate
Posts: 655
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am
Team: BikeGraphix
Contact:

Re: 2017 Suzuki Yoshimura

Postby silverskate » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Prats7 wrote:Awsome job duude! :D

yeezy wrote:Absolutely incredible work man!

GustavoMX930' wrote:sweet lord baby jesus

broland278 wrote:
silverskate wrote:
Credits to
Damien for the bike
yzmxer608 for the get gpa and launch control
Gustavo Diniz Gay
Brandon Roland Gay[/center]
This is the best part of the whole release hahaa

HAHAHAHA U is very gayyy brandon

VUSTTOS wrote:Don't worry man, bike is dope

Thanks so much guys, i really glad when the community like my work's

User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1912
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

Re: 2017 Suzuki Yoshimura

Postby GustavoMX930' » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:06 pm

silverskate wrote:Thanks so much guys, i really glad when the community like my work's

aí sim
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], RevitUp and 6 guests