SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Postby GustavoMX930' » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:34 pm

jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.

User avatar
mxsrider96
Posts: 3457
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Postby mxsrider96 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:58 am

Sex
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

User avatar
T-RIDER
Posts: 1462
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:56 pm
Team: System Decal
Contact:

Re: SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Postby T-RIDER » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:25 am

As far as the Kawi Goes those plastics aren't very accurate from what I can tell, it looks like it was rushed to the stage it is now without thought for some details early on in the piece. Some edges are hard when they shouldn't be and then some aren't even the right profile to begin with, especially visible on the bottom of the shroud and the transition from airbox to sideplate. There are some pretty bad shading issues as far as normal maps go, especially on the front plate and then on the front and rear fender. Looks like it could be a combination of triangles not being dealt with on the high poly and edge splits that shouldn't be there, its a little hard to tell only from in game. It's not too hard of a fix and it's good base just the finish seems rushed.
GustavoMX930' wrote:Credits
IDK, mateus will give them later hopefully

Dunno if that some kind of joke but that's a pretty shitty attitude to have too.

User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1788
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

Re: SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Postby GustavoMX930' » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:20 pm

He asked me to make a post for it, just that, so i did. I miss understood what he told me so that's why i made this post like this. Like i said, i didn't know who to credit so that's why i said he'd do it later, but since he made a new post, it's aight
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.

User avatar
silverskate
Posts: 605
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:13 am
Team: BikeGraphix
Contact:

Re: SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Postby silverskate » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:36 am

T-RIDER wrote:As far as the Kawi Goes those plastics aren't very accurate from what I can tell, it looks like it was rushed to the stage it is now without thought for some details early on in the piece. Some edges are hard when they shouldn't be and then some aren't even the right profile to begin with, especially visible on the bottom of the shroud and the transition from airbox to sideplate. There are some pretty bad shading issues as far as normal maps go, especially on the front plate and then on the front and rear fender. Looks like it could be a combination of triangles not being dealt with on the high poly and edge splits that shouldn't be there, its a little hard to tell only from in game. It's not too hard of a fix and it's good base just the finish seems rushed.
GustavoMX930' wrote:Credits
IDK, mateus will give them later hopefully

Dunno if that some kind of joke but that's a pretty shitty attitude to have too.

Dude im not a proffisional modeler, im learning !!!

tysonemtracing
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:21 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Postby tysonemtracing » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:44 am

whats the bike under

User avatar
T-RIDER
Posts: 1462
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:56 pm
Team: System Decal
Contact:

Re: SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Postby T-RIDER » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:18 pm

silverskate wrote:
T-RIDER wrote:As far as the Kawi Goes those plastics aren't very accurate from what I can tell, it looks like it was rushed to the stage it is now without thought for some details early on in the piece. Some edges are hard when they shouldn't be and then some aren't even the right profile to begin with, especially visible on the bottom of the shroud and the transition from airbox to sideplate. There are some pretty bad shading issues as far as normal maps go, especially on the front plate and then on the front and rear fender. Looks like it could be a combination of triangles not being dealt with on the high poly and edge splits that shouldn't be there, its a little hard to tell only from in game. It's not too hard of a fix and it's good base just the finish seems rushed.

Dude im not a proffisional modeler, im learning !!!

I never said you were, I'm not trying to belittle you, someone releasing their work for free is always a positive. I'm telling you what you can do to improve. If you know you're still learning and know there could be things wrong with the model, ask for feedback. I tried to ask for a bit more on the model when you posted it in upcoming models but you ignored me and thanked the people that said you were amazing. Now that I'm able to see it in game for myself I was able to give a bit more feedback. Not bashing ya, trying to help.

RykerGaming
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:13 pm
Team: RaceNationDesigns

Re: SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Postby RykerGaming » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:32 am

this bike is dope

Stroodel
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:40 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Postby Stroodel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:02 pm

Can you also make a 450 skin

gooniemac83
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:59 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Postby gooniemac83 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:38 am

hey man. this bike is fucking sick. dont let anyone tell you different. i was wondering since you made such a sick bike you would know how to help me. i made some graphics but idk how to correctly name the norms and specs for it to show up in game. like it aint even there. i have discord and skype. could you please reply or message me if you can help me. i can send you the graphics and everything aswell if youd like to if that makes anyting easier. i just need some help. and if anyone else can help. id be very greatful :D :lol: :roll:

Mx29
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:02 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Postby Mx29 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:08 am

Hey guys!

does someone have a new link for this awesome bike please?! :cry:

Smerwin43
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 pm
Team: We'll See

Re: SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Postby Smerwin43 » Fri May 12, 2017 5:05 pm

Mx29 wrote:Hey guys!

does someone have a new link for this awesome bike please?! :cry:



Anyone? PLEASE this thing is sick
Guess what

Ddavis
Posts: 15507
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Postby Ddavis » Fri May 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Wow, Tyler tries to give him some constructive criticism and gets bashed for it. Take the advice and use it towards your next model.
rF
2015 Unadilla 3rd Place | 16 rF Top 5's | 78 rF Top 10's
'13 7th [250 W] '14 6th [250 E] 9th [450 MX] '15 9th [450 MX] '16 11th [450 MX] '17 7th [450 SX/MX]
EMF
Best finish: 1st SX/MX
GNC
'13 25th '14 19th '15 16th '17 12th

louis cocquet
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:03 pm
Team: MXRF

Re: SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Postby louis cocquet » Sat May 13, 2017 11:14 am

new link ???

User avatar
lintang59
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:13 am
Team: Privateer
Location: indonesia

Re: SVR Release: Cycra KXF and ANSR Syncron SAF

Postby lintang59 » Mon May 15, 2017 6:35 am

new link please
LD render and skining you can donate me inhttps://www.paypal.me/algalintang


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Branhedge10, I need a team! and 7 guests