2017 CR125

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
Mcguire103
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:20 am
Team: Privateer
Location: Australia

Re: 2017 CR125

Postby Mcguire103 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:27 pm

Dumbbelly29 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Cool, took me a while to find it though since IT'S ON THE WRONG DYNO :lol: . Sorry just grinds my gears when someone releases a bike and the dyno doesn't match (at least like this where it's a public bike).

Did Jre ever release his CR or is that the one he's currently working on?

He said something on his Facebook about it, you have to buy it.


Not affiliated in any way with JRE... but damn it is well worth the money :mrgreen:


you used parts off his bike...ofcourse it is. maybe not a good idea as the bike isnt public. saf or not imo its not cool
Image

Dumbbelly29
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 CR125

Postby Dumbbelly29 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:48 pm

Mcguire103 wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:stuff


stuff


you used parts off his bike...ofcourse it is. maybe not a good idea as the bike isnt public. saf or not imo its not cool


imo its free advertising - plenty of public releases made previously on other bikes that aren't public.. as well as the 'practice' bikes in team packs. I think a lot more people would be willing to pay once they see the quality of it for themselves.

Dumbbelly29
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 CR125

Postby Dumbbelly29 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:00 pm


Smerwin43
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 CR125

Postby Smerwin43 » Fri May 19, 2017 6:28 am

Dumbbelly29 wrote:Link is now dead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvGKCZvCUh8




But... But... I NEED IT!

jtrs61
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:03 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 CR125

Postby jtrs61 » Thu May 25, 2017 10:15 pm

yea that looks sick... a new link would be tits

DariusP8
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:25 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 CR125

Postby DariusP8 » Thu May 25, 2017 10:50 pm

jtrs61 wrote:yea that looks sick... a new link would be tits
Smerwin43 wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:Link is now dead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvGKCZvCUh8




But... But... I NEED IT!

https://www.mediafire.com/?7do0rqx6lyh5fte
Heres the re-upload i found this on my computer your welcome

Smerwin43
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 CR125

Postby Smerwin43 » Fri May 26, 2017 12:56 pm

DariusP8 wrote:
jtrs61 wrote:yea that looks sick... a new link would be tits
Smerwin43 wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:Link is now dead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvGKCZvCUh8




But... But... I NEED IT!

https://www.mediafire.com/?7do0rqx6lyh5fte
Heres the re-upload i found this on my computer your welcome


I sense a troll...

Smerwin43
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 CR125

Postby Smerwin43 » Fri May 26, 2017 1:01 pm

Smerwin43 wrote:
DariusP8 wrote:
jtrs61 wrote:yea that looks sick... a new link would be tits
Smerwin43 wrote:


But... But... I NEED IT!

https://www.mediafire.com/?7do0rqx6lyh5fte
Heres the re-upload i found this on my computer your welcome


I sense a troll...



NOT A TROLL, I REPEAT NOT A TROLL!

Thank you kind sir for bestowing this beauty upon me!

Dumbbelly29
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 CR125

Postby Dumbbelly29 » Fri May 26, 2017 3:29 pm

Smerwin43 wrote:
Smerwin43 wrote:
DariusP8 wrote:https://www.mediafire.com/?7do0rqx6lyh5fte
Heres the re-upload i found this on my computer your welcome


I sense a troll...



NOT A TROLL, I REPEAT NOT A TROLL!

Thank you kind sir for bestowing this beauty upon me!


Idiggit


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bryce#313 and 9 guests