2017 PC Honda

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Motocross375
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:47 pm
Team: MXPTV

2017 PC Honda

Postby Motocross375 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Image

Image

[url=https://imageshack.com/i/pnieZHTtp]Image

i put dual pc on the honda and thought it would be cool to the community to have it huge thanks to jay and vortex for there amazing skill at
modeling and JLV

p.s its scrammed

https://www.mediafire.com/?44xxwm92fhs1o1b
Image

Easter.7
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:46 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby Easter.7 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Super sick m8
byrd55621 wrote:i am 13 but i gots $

byrd55621 wrote:Will anybody make a skin for free

User avatar
Greeney2021
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:46 pm
Team: I Make Skins
Location: Somewhere in America

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby Greeney2021 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Looks sick M8
Image

User avatar
AWood
Posts: 4480
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 am
Team: Who Knows...
Location: Test Tracks and In N Out

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby AWood » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Think all these Honda especially factory looking with black frames and dope shit would look 5x cooler if they didnt have kickstarters on them.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right

Leclair wrote:i fuck you

2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th

User avatar
DCreedz#523
Posts: 885
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 am
Team: Greef Clothing
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby DCreedz#523 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:18 am

Thanks for that mate =)
Image

Motocross375
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:47 pm
Team: MXPTV

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby Motocross375 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:35 am

DCreedz#523 wrote:Thanks for that mate =)

NP man :D
Image

Jose Eduardo317
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:30 pm

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby Jose Eduardo317 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:10 pm

thxx dude

User avatar
MxShippie50
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:27 pm
Team: FTT Motorpsports Yam
Contact:

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby MxShippie50 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:48 pm

Very Sick! Can I also have the link to the helmet and gear? :D :D

Motocross375
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:47 pm
Team: MXPTV

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby Motocross375 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:14 pm

MxShippie50 wrote:Very Sick! Can I also have the link to the helmet and gear? :D :D


Not my helmets man its quality designs helmets
Image

Bardragger3
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:23 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby Bardragger3 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:38 am

Mmmmmm, I like :wink:

TANGO 866
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:36 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby TANGO 866 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:48 am

In the file it says its fitted to the 2016 450 sxf. Where in the world do you get that? I keep downloading bikes and they dont show up because they are made for i bike that i dont even have in game

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2755
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby nickuzick » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:26 am

TANGO 866 wrote:In the file it says its fitted to the 2016 450 sxf. Where in the world do you get that? I keep downloading bikes and they dont show up because they are made for i bike that i dont even have in game

Update your game. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44459
tysonemtracing wrote:
Squidmob567 wrote:Type in chat- /ToggleLitPro

that doesnt work

TANGO 866
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:36 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby TANGO 866 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:40 pm

nickuzick wrote:
TANGO 866 wrote:In the file it says its fitted to the 2016 450 sxf. Where in the world do you get that? I keep downloading bikes and they dont show up because they are made for i bike that i dont even have in game

Update your game. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44459

Welp I feel a bit stupid. its funny bc i even tried to see if there was a newer version and 1.10 was all i could find. Thanks man.

Motocross375
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:47 pm
Team: MXPTV

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby Motocross375 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:52 pm

TANGO 866 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:
TANGO 866 wrote:In the file it says its fitted to the 2016 450 sxf. Where in the world do you get that? I keep downloading bikes and they dont show up because they are made for i bike that i dont even have in game

Update your game. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44459

Welp I feel a bit stupid. its funny bc i even tried to see if there was a newer version and 1.10 was all i could find. Thanks man.


if you guys want me to make a older version of the bike i could cause i forgot to do a 250
Image

Knight24_
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:40 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby Knight24_ » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:06 am

Motocross375 wrote:
TANGO 866 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:Update your game. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44459

Welp I feel a bit stupid. its funny bc i even tried to see if there was a newer version and 1.10 was all i could find. Thanks man.


if you guys want me to make a older version of the bike i could cause i forgot to do a 250

Could you do a 2016 250 instead of making an older 450?
Image


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 4ndrewlele717 and 53 guests