2017 PC Honda

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Knight24_
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:40 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby Knight24_ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:03 am

Would you ever consider putting handgaurds on both the 250/450? I think that'd look sick but maybe not idk
Image

BCDesigns
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:28 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby BCDesigns » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:11 pm

Knight24_ wrote:Would you ever consider putting handgaurds on both the 250/450? I think that'd look sick but maybe not idk

well see man i dont really like handguards i wanna see what they look like in real life on the 17 honda first

Knight24_
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:40 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby Knight24_ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:28 pm

BCDesigns wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:Would you ever consider putting handgaurds on both the 250/450? I think that'd look sick but maybe not idk

well see man i dont really like handguards i wanna see what they look like in real life on the 17 honda first

I understand man it's just some hand gaurds looks sexy as shit on certain bikes
Image

DariusP8
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:25 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby DariusP8 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:11 am

Is the psd for this bike free or would it cost money because this bike is super sick

RyanBarden
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:01 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby RyanBarden » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:19 pm

TANGO 866 wrote:In the file it says its fitted to the 2016 450 sxf. Where in the world do you get that? I keep downloading bikes and they dont show up because they are made for i bike that i dont even have in game


You have to get the new snapshot

carter_sauce47
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:33 pm
Team: WCP Racing

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby carter_sauce47 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:34 pm

Clean shit
Image

Heef
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:39 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby Heef » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:15 pm

looks sick man! :D

Jonas357
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:38 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby Jonas357 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:47 pm

Knight24_ wrote:
BCDesigns wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:Would you ever consider putting handgaurds on both the 250/450? I think that'd look sick but maybe not idk

well see man i dont really like handguards i wanna see what they look like in real life on the 17 honda first

I understand man it's just some hand gaurds looks sexy as shit on certain bikes

Agreed. I would love to see some HG's on this bike lol

Knight24_
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:40 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 PC Honda

Postby Knight24_ » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:31 pm

Jonas357 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
BCDesigns wrote:well see man i dont really like handguards i wanna see what they look like in real life on the 17 honda first

I understand man it's just some hand gaurds looks sexy as shit on certain bikes

Agreed. I would love to see some HG's on this bike lol

Exactly! There are, but those are team skins & they look absolutel sick as fuck.
Image


Return to “Models and Skins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests