News cutout KTM Troy Lee Designs

Post models and skins here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a model/skin link, this is the wrong place to post it.
DL.17

Re: News cutout KTM Troy Lee Designs

Post by DL.17 »

Guggen wrote:@DL.17 if you suck at them sure they do. I make replicas as good as the next, I just choose not to release mine cuz I dont get hard from people downloading my stuff like everyone else. It isn't hard to copy as long as you have all the logos. Im guessing you either don't have photoshop or are still a newb with it. Sure it might take an hour to get everything right but people don't make replicas back to back to back so its not that time consuming. So are you the one whos the fucking dumb one?

@DBRider251 His job? As if he could make a living off of modeling for mx sim, cmon man. The community is too small. If jay ever moves out of his parents house he'll hit a hard realization that modeling wont pay for shit. Part of the reason modeling is a dying career is that it's overly competitive, you're overworked and underpaid. I know this because I thought about modeling before. Also to your comment about what my parents taught me, they taught me to stick to my word, if you says something, follow through. Dont bitch out last minute. Im not entitled to anything, I am just curious why people waste their time releasing these cutouts. The only reason people even downloaded them was in the hopes to get the full template and not some bs cutout of fenders.
I have made a replica before and I won't do it again but I do have Photoshop and I am not a "newb" bro. But I want to see you come up with YOUR own design instead of recreating one and make it look good, and see how much time you take you take tinkering around with one design then release it. Also just a quick grammar tip, use apostrophes :lol:
Like my content? Donate here: https://www.paypal.me/DLdesigns1

ryxn wrote:
Hmmm whats that smell....? Bullshit!
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: News cutout KTM Troy Lee Designs

Post by DBRider251 »

Guggen wrote:@DL.17 if you suck at them sure they do. I make replicas as good as the next, I just choose not to release mine cuz I dont get hard from people downloading my stuff like everyone else. It isn't hard to copy as long as you have all the logos. Im guessing you either don't have photoshop or are still a newb with it. Sure it might take an hour to get everything right but people don't make replicas back to back to back so its not that time consuming. So are you the one whos the fucking dumb one?

@DBRider251 His job? As if he could make a living off of modeling for mx sim, cmon man. The community is too small. If jay ever moves out of his parents house he'll hit a hard realization that modeling wont pay for shit. Part of the reason modeling is a dying career is that it's overly competitive, you're overworked and underpaid. I know this because I thought about modeling before. Also to your comment about what my parents taught me, they taught me to stick to my word, if you says something, follow through. Dont bitch out last minute. Im not entitled to anything, I am just curious why people waste their time releasing these cutouts. The only reason people even downloaded them was in the hopes to get the full template and not some bs cutout of fenders.
Jay doesn't model just for Sim. :roll:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault