Page 1 of 1

2017 Seven Yamaha

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:15 pm
by HarryWhite71
2017 Seven Yamaha

Image

Image
Hello!

This is my 2nd go at making a custom bike skin!

Please give any positive and negative comments you have about this bike and I will take note of them for next time!

If you would like this bike on a 250f, please comment down below

SAF Link : https://www.mediafire.com/?64aott9aqoa99rl

CREDITS:
yzmxer608 : Model
JLV for the game!
If there is anyone else, please tell me!

Also if you would like the PSD, comment down below too!

Enjoy!

Re: 2017 Seven Yamaha

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:17 pm
by Jay_T99
Looks sick, good job!

Re: 2017 Seven Yamaha

Posted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:18 pm
by HarryWhite71
Jay_T99 wrote:Looks sick, good job!

Thanks 8)

Re: 2017 Seven Yamaha

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:41 pm
by HarryWhite71
I decided to make the 250f!
I hope you enjoy!

Image

Updated Link (Includes 450f and 250f) : https://www.mediafire.com/?64aott9aqoa99rl

Re: 2017 Seven Yamaha

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:14 pm
by mxscad
Looks sweet. Can you send me the JMS and the PSD? I want to add my name and number.

Thanks

Re: 2017 Seven Yamaha

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:31 pm
by jonracer594
Its ok, next time just dont stretch the Yamaha and Seven logos that much. It just looks bad.

Re: 2017 Seven Yamaha

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:13 pm
by HarryWhite71
jonracer594 wrote:Its ok, next time just dont stretch the Yamaha and Seven logos that much. It just looks bad.

ok, thanks

Re: 2017 Seven Yamaha

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:53 am
by BcMxKx37
dopeeee

Re: 2017 Seven Yamaha

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:10 am
by HarryWhite71
BcMxKx37 wrote:dopeeee

Thanks!

Re: 2017 Seven Yamaha

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:36 am
by rmzracer92
nice

Re: 2017 Seven Yamaha

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:21 pm
by Motodude622
Psd

Re: 2017 Seven Yamaha

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:33 pm
by jz38
I like the fxr gear with the seven main sponsor... strong move...

Re: 2017 Seven Yamaha

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:42 am
by ABRacing18
Not bad, shapes on the shroud could have been better. They're not terrible but they don't really fit in on the shroud very well. Talking about those 2 white ones, I like the rest of the shroud but those 2 shapes I think throw it off a bit.

Also if you're going to go as far as getting that many logos on the rear fender, I'd put some design on it.

Good work.

Re: 2017 Seven Yamaha

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:03 am
by HarryWhite71
ABRacing18 wrote:Not bad, shapes on the shroud could have been better. They're not terrible but they don't really fit in on the shroud very well. Talking about those 2 white ones, I like the rest of the shroud but those 2 shapes I think throw it off a bit.

Also if you're going to go as far as getting that many logos on the rear fender, I'd put some design on it.

Good work.
rmzracer92 wrote:nice

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it.

Re: 2017 Seven Yamaha

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:08 am
by HarryWhite71
mxscad wrote:Looks sweet. Can you send me the JMS and the PSD? I want to add my name and number.

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words, Here is the PSD link : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/vh5ct2 ... Yamaha_PSD
But for the jm's and such, download this : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=43937